Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

How to get Enchanted Weapon to +5 Enchantment?

aethm

How to get Enchanted Weapon to +5 Enchantment? Empty How to get Enchanted Weapon to +5 Enchantment?

Post by aethm Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Hello all.. I have a simple question. I can't seem to figure out how to get my enchanted weapon to upgrade. Rickert ascended from +5 Magic to enchanted but I don't have the option to upgrade further. I have several blue chunks and a few slabs. Am I missing something?

Thanks.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

How to get Enchanted Weapon to +5 Enchantment? Empty Re: How to get Enchanted Weapon to +5 Enchantment?

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:52 pm

You have to then go onto reinforce instead of modify equipment and you can keep upgrading it

either that or you dont have enough souls to upgrade it
    aethm

How to get Enchanted Weapon to +5 Enchantment? Empty Re: How to get Enchanted Weapon to +5 Enchantment?

Post by aethm Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Thanks for the response. I definitely have enough souls. I'm pretty sure I checked both the reinforce and modify and I couldn't do either but I'll check again. I probably just overlooked it. I thought maybe there was a bug or something going on.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:58 pm

if not try and reinforce at bonfire instead thatll probably do it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:14 pm