Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Latitoast
Nybbles
EverlastingRat
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Animaaal
WaffleGuy
Maneater_Mildred
Dibsville
Soris Ice Goldwing
skarekrow13
User1
DaemonNacht
16 posters

Something very weird happened to me today.

Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Something very weird happened to me today. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something very weird happened to me today.

Post by Hue Sat May 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Do you see me fall and disappear in mid air every once in a while, Domhall?
    Domhnall of Zena
    Domhnall of Zena

Something very weird happened to me today. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something very weird happened to me today.

Post by Domhnall of Zena Sat May 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Hachouma wrote:Do you see me fall and disappear in mid air every once in a while, Domhall?

Oh that was you? I see so many adventurers die. I guess I have grown accustomed to it. Even the most horrific deaths no longer phase me.
    HazelrahFiver

Post by HazelrahFiver Mon May 13, 2013 8:30 am

The whole 'fall through the floor' thing is a relatively common glitch that happens in many, if not all, games. Any game I've played beyond the point of completion (playing multiple times/PvP) I have seen it occur. I recall that it corrupted one game in fact, to the point that I had to delete my save and start over.

I'm frankly surprised by those in this thread that are unsure of it. It's a known bug for every single 3D game that's been created as far as I'm concerned lol.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Mon May 13, 2013 8:44 am

HazelrahFiver wrote:The whole 'fall through the floor' thing is a relatively common glitch that happens in many, if not all, games. Any game I've played beyond the point of completion (playing multiple times/PvP) I have seen it occur. I recall that it corrupted one game in fact, to the point that I had to delete my save and start over.

I'm frankly surprised by those in this thread that are unsure of it. It's a known bug for every single 3D game that's been created as far as I'm concerned lol.

You brought back memories of Burnout Revenge

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm