Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Dark Souls: Horror stories

ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Dark Souls: Horror stories Empty Dark Souls: Horror stories

Post by ResIsBestStat Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:00 pm

I walk in the Painted World, with my trusty Server and Eagle Shield, I kill the annoying torch hollows and grab the Acid Surge pyromancy from the hidden corpse, I quickly go near the Phalanx and kill it, I drink some estus to regain health.
    Suddenly I think that it's time to pvp a bit, I use the darkmoon orb to search for hosts, but fail every time. After 10 tries or so, i decide to try one last time, while i try i decide to check the forums and see if there is anything new, nothing. I come back to my game, Failed to invade as always, the message is not there, but I know it's gonna be failed to invade. I decide to lurk in the forums some more, nothing except some guy called bowman or something, i decide to invade again, but when im gonna try, i suddenly hear footsteps, who? I killed every hollow in the damn area! I search frantically, nothing, nothing! I am now tense, i know that even a small enemy can kill me....then suddenly, a torch hollow drops on my head...i backstab it....

NOW WRITE YOUR OWN *** STORY!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Dark Souls: Horror stories Empty Re: Dark Souls: Horror stories

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:15 pm

i woke up, i put dark souls on......
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:53 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:i woke up, i put dark souls on......

YOU DIED
    Ezlare
    Ezlare
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Ezlare Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:38 am

As I place the Crest of Artorias onto the closed door, drops of sweat runs down my cheek as I traverse down the stairs. My lightning claymore and my Balder shield at the ready, I activate my Blue Eye orb to invade those who dare to defy Master Gwyndolyn and Lord Gwyn. My phantom enters the world of another undead, but I pause; shocked. I notice the undead, but a phantom of a majestic golden hue standing at his side, something my eyes have ever seen before; these phantoms are not the same as the white ones.

As another phantom arose from another realm, I grew nervous. I was not ready for a challenge such as this. I willingly bow to my opponents and with out blinking, they all attack me at once. I could even identify the weapons they were using as well; a Dragon Tooth breaking each of my rib bones each time it impacts against my Elite Knight armor, the sharp pain of a lightning Zweihander cutting deep into my flesh, and a chaos shotel, passing through my shield and hitting and charring my skin each attack.

The punishment was fierce as I fall to my knees and wither out. I return to my world, waking up in my own body, recovering from a terrifying experience such as that. As I rest at the bonfire, I think to myself;

"Damn gankers..."
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:44 am

Ezlare wrote:As I place the Crest of Artorias onto the closed door, drops of sweat runs down my cheek as I traverse down the stairs. My lightning claymore and my Balder shield at the ready, I activate my Blue Eye orb to invade those who dare to defy Master Gwyndolyn and Lord Gwyn. My phantom enters the world of another undead, but I pause; shocked. I notice the undead, but a phantom of a majestic golden hue standing at his side, something my eyes have ever seen before; these phantoms are not the same as the white ones.

As another phantom arose from another realm, I grew nervous. I was not ready for a challenge such as this. I willingly bow to my opponents and with out blinking, they all attack me at once. I could even identify the weapons they were using as well; a Dragon Tooth breaking each of my rib bones each time it impacts against my Elite Knight armor, the sharp pain of a lightning Zweihander cutting deep into my flesh, and a chaos shotel, passing through my shield and hitting and charring my skin each attack.

The punishment was fierce as I fall to my knees and wither out. I return to my world, waking up in my own body, recovering from a terrifying experience such as that. As I rest at the bonfire, I think to myself;

"Damn gankers..."

Kudos. Nice writing.
    Ezlare
    Ezlare
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Ezlare Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:50 am

Spoiler:

Proper Bow Much obliged, I dabble.

ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:27 am

Dem gankers
    they are creepy :pale:
    Pilgrim34
    Pilgrim34
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Pilgrim34 Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:00 am

One time in upper Blighttown just before the bonfire, I thought I had taken out all of the ghouls but just as I was making my way across one of the narrow ledges one seemed to drop down on me out of nowhere. The shock of it made me jump and I jarred my controller and fell of the ledge to my death and had to replay the whole section again sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:30 am