Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Need Dark Armor set (with Darksword if possible) SL 25 PSN

Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need Dark Armor set (with Darksword if possible) SL 25 PSN Empty Need Dark Armor set (with Darksword if possible) SL 25 PSN

Post by Dusk Soul Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:49 pm

I really need the Dark set for a pseudo-cosplay Darkwraith build, I'm offering 20 Hard humanities and 2 Twin humanties for it.

Please contact me through here or via PSN (I'm Dusk-Soul)
    EverlastingRat
    EverlastingRat
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need Dark Armor set (with Darksword if possible) SL 25 PSN Empty Re: Need Dark Armor set (with Darksword if possible) SL 25 PSN

Post by EverlastingRat Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:10 am

Que Onda? Do you have the RSS? if not, it's cool, we can use the WSS... I'm gonna send you a friend request on PSN
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need Dark Armor set (with Darksword if possible) SL 25 PSN Empty Re: Need Dark Armor set (with Darksword if possible) SL 25 PSN

Post by Dusk Soul Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:47 am

No, I don't have the RSS in this character (I haven't even defeated the Gargoyles yet). So the WSS is the best option, where shall we meet? I'll probably be online at 18-19...ish GMT -6.
    EverlastingRat
    EverlastingRat
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by EverlastingRat Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:10 pm

wait... i get confused by the time zone shhht but I'm in Maine and it's 11:10am at the time that i posted this...by the way I assumed you speak spanish due to your location, hopefully I didn't offend you
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dusk Soul Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Then you are 1 hour ahead from me (it is 10:22 AM as the moment of this posting), yes I speak Spanish and no I'm not offended. So does New Londo works for you?
    EverlastingRat
    EverlastingRat
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by EverlastingRat Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:37 pm

yeah thats cool and i sent you the FR on PSN but either hit me up here on shoot me a message on PS but I'm on right now if you'd like and around 6-7( I'm assuming that was military time), so it would be around 7-8 for me, works for me.

Where exactly in New Londo though?
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dusk Soul Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:45 pm

Where you find the Estoc?
    EverlastingRat
    EverlastingRat
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by EverlastingRat Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:18 pm

alright see you then...around 7/8 my time.... Sleep
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dusk Soul Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Cool!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 pm