Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New YouTube Channel w/ focus on Dark Souls Series!

Moyjo
    Moyjo

New YouTube Channel w/ focus on Dark Souls Series! Empty New YouTube Channel w/ focus on Dark Souls Series!

Post by Moyjo Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:35 pm

This is my new YouTube channel and one of my first series is called "Dark Souls Depression"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoFcxCVVv6g

Anyway check it out, I'm having fun with it, subscribe if you want to. Thanks all! Love this community and even though I'm not a huge forum poster at all I do a lot of reading and putting into action the things off the wiki!

Thanks to all who have contributed here and hey you might get summoned in one of my videos! (PC version)

Latro!
    Moyjo
    Moyjo

New YouTube Channel w/ focus on Dark Souls Series! Empty Re: New YouTube Channel w/ focus on Dark Souls Series!

Post by Moyjo Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:02 pm

There are 10 Episodes already in the series, an 11th on its way tomorrow, plus a bonus episode tomorrow too that I'll release. Let me know if you see I'm coming up on a part you want to be summoned to and we'll set up a time to do that! Thanks for the views and subscribes!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am