Str Build help?

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Re: Str Build help?

Post by User1 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:35 am

Jans, the reason could be that the AR on the BKGA was ridiculously high. The R1's also had stunlocking, back when greataxes could actually stunlock easily. Dibs makes a point though, even if not entirely relevant. In order to reduce the extremely high backstab damage, they had to tone down the AR a bit to make it fair, because, otherwise you would still have very high AR, and a reduced backstab damage, but in my opinion, that is not balanced.
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:17 am

I haven't used it in a while but I think they nerfed the one handed r1 of it(bkga) since it hit for about 500 per hit and it was so damn fast and could kill in three hits, bkga is also the reason the greataxes don't stunlock anymore since people complained about how unbalanced it was.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Why they nerfed the BKGA and greataxe stunlock? Because str builds are not allowed to be good in dark souls. Am I bitter? Yes.

So the world might be mended…”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:25 pm