Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
WyrmHero
DxV04
Yarxov
Serious_Much
Lancelot
ViralEnsign_
10 posters

Serving Nito and how to look the part.

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Serving Nito and how to look the part. Empty Serving Nito and how to look the part.

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:56 pm

So Gol's post about needing more Gravelords got me thinking about a new character (Str/Fai) as one of the misery spreading fellows. But now an big question faces me.

How do I look like I serve the Lord of Death. Armour, Weapons, Rings, etc. Give me your opinions.
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Serving Nito and how to look the part. Empty Re: Serving Nito and how to look the part.

Post by Lancelot Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Darkwraith would look good if it weren't from another Covenant. I would just think that full gold-hemmed set.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Serving Nito and how to look the part. Empty Re: Serving Nito and how to look the part.

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:58 pm

I know right. Tried that last game. Fun but doesn't mesh with the GLGS.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Gold hemmed and great scythe, duh silly

dunno why people say darkwraith.. Death is a hooded and cloaked figure no a skeleton..
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Gold Hemmed with Ring of Fog (You look just like a Black Shadow)
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:34 pm

no gold hemmed in this game that's associated with the chaos covenant and it looks too plain.

I like the black cleric set with gywn's crown. I look at gravelord servants as dark clerics. I think it was Unforseen who gave me the idea. Also where is Gol's thread? Of course we need more gravelords but we should work together. I'll try to take a pic of my gravelord and post it.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:49 am

Any mask (Pinwheel is a Gravelord Servant) I know everyone uses one but even the statues in the catacombs have the masks. I agree with DxV04 cleric armor although is ugly. Im thinking robes....like the Necromancers. Maybe the cleric robes, dingy set, velkas set, set of thorns.... With a skull lantern, Gravelord Sword, Curved Swords, Murakumo, Pyromancy, Miracles, Occult Weapons, Ring of the EVIL Eye LOL, Cursebite ring.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:07 am

black cleric set with an occult great scythe, the great scythe is there for a reason, gravelord sword is good too. effigy shield on left hand and whatever talisman is best for your faith. no devine cause they have the large devine locked away because theyre weak against it. basically anything that's found in the catacombs and tog.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:10 am

The scythe is extremely important and I forgot about it haha
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:26 am

damn, this made me wanna start a new toon just to be a gravelord in the catacombs and tog, i will be using server as my main since it is occult already but im gonna make it chaos with a fire or reg effigy shield. im gonna be wearing the black cleric set with the durk crown so my gravelord spells are stronger since im only gonna have 30 faith.
    Unforseen
    Unforseen
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Unforseen Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:27 am

My gravelord servant sl 35 uses dual gravelord swords with thief's mask (+10) black cleric robes(+5), Havel's gauntlets and leggings. His rings are ring of favour and protection and Havel's ring. I am currently making a page for this build on the wiki so if anyone wants to help me with some tests on it, message me.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:53 am

I am definitely interested in helping you test that Unforseen. My Glord is based off a pestilence build I got from Dellusions. But I have it at sl 122. Large club, Gravelord sword, He recommended havel leggins and gauntlets but I went with the stone giants instead. I need to find that durk crown that RfR is talking about. Talisman and dark hand for shield.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:54 am

WyrmHero wrote:Any mask (Pinwheel is a Gravelord Servant) I know everyone uses one but even the statues in the catacombs have the masks. I agree with DxV04 cleric armor although is ugly. Im thinking robes....like the Necromancers. Maybe the cleric robes, dingy set, velkas set, set of thorns.... With a skull lantern, Gravelord Sword, Curved Swords, Murakumo, Pyromancy, Miracles, Occult Weapons, Ring of the EVIL Eye LOL, Cursebite ring.

I think those robes you mention are really good choices too. Yea the cleric armor is ugly but you almost never see anyone with it haha. I wonder how good it actually is...
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:06 am

cleric armor is actually really good despite of its looks which i think are not that bad. dusk crown btw is from the antiquated set.
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 am

Wow, I love the ideas in this thread.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:05 pm

on a very slim bodied character you look normal sized instead of like a blimp! (cleric armor) and on ladies at least the chest piece looks good and offers good defense. also, bonewheel shields! and the red/white round shield (i have never seen that used)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Yeah great ideas all. I've tried a few of these out on my current (non Gravelord Character).

The best I could do is the Gold Trimmed Hood, Ornstiens Armour, Channeler Gloves, and Channeler Pants (whatever they are called).

This to me is close but I'm still mixing an matching. Keep the great Ideas comming.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:18 pm