Be wary of suckers...

Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: Be wary of suckers...

Post by Flankydizzle on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:28 am

Made a thread over losing 10 humanites? What are you? Casul?

Waterfine

Post by Waterfine on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:36 am

Flankydizzle wrote:Made a thread over losing 10 humanites? What are you? Casul?

I don't play Dark souls for a living. I have a life, so I'm pretty much what you would call a non-professional dark soul player. So yes, I'm a casual.

Secondly, I see nothing wrong to give other players a head up for such activity. After all it's not pleasant. Sucking another player in a honorable duel is a douche move, especially when the other person is bowing to you. It's like if I was the first victim of so-called ganking, I would too post a thread for other players to be wary of such douche move. I don't see any thing wrong with letting more people be aware of sinister moves like this. Unless, you are planing to do it yourself.

Waterfine

Post by Waterfine on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:46 am

KrazykevS10 wrote:That is kind of hillarious but I agree that the guy was a douche.If you are going to bow,make sure you have enough distance to have time to roll if they charge.Having your back to a wall helps too.

Ah, it's my first time encounter something like this. Dark soul just told me how douche human-beings can be. Yes, it's like in RL, never trust anyone. The sad thing is, in dark souls, there is no way to punish people for being a douche. You have those twink griefers causing misery to low level new players. But Dark moon blades can't invade them because they cleared their boss. Surely you can wait there with your high level ton to kill those griefers but they lose nothing upon death. Those dark wrath can troll all they want and get way with it. Consequences for being a wrath is almost none. It's not fair. I hope DS2 changes this mechanism. If you want ruin other's play, then you must be able to face your own consequences. Right now Dark Wrath attracts many douche and coward players because they can just do bad things without being punished.

Waterfine

Post by Waterfine on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:48 am

Sneezer wrote:I'm not sure the Darkwraith was the sucker in this case.

Moral of the story; never bow against randoms.

What are you trying to imply mate? So I'm the sucker because I bowed to him after fight?
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:53 am

I think its strange that the arena, which from created without the ability to heal, has such an oversight. Waterfine can not die in the arena, and i wouldn't have expected he could lose those humanities either.

Waterfine

Post by Waterfine on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:58 am

Rynn wrote:I think its strange that the arena, which from created without the ability to heal, has such an oversight. Waterfine can not die in the arena, and i wouldn't have expected he could lose those humanities either.
    Yea, who would thought that. I was hoping to find some clean and honorable duels in arena.
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:07 am

this forum is correct, you should expect cheap and dirty tactics from all opponents, perhaps bowing to your opponent in the arena shouldn't be done anymore. Such a shame that is, and thankyou for the warning.

Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:41 am

the only time i've used the dark hand on another player is when i invade and they are idling somewhere, i'll suck away all their humanity, even if i don't need it, then poison and toxic them and kick them around until they die (moving their bloodstain to some awkward location).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:44 pm