Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

feeling like a noob

Jodecho
    Jodecho
    Addicted
    Addicted

feeling like a noob Empty feeling like a noob

Post by Jodecho Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:40 am

so ive taken a break from DkS for the past month or so. been spending more time with the family and playing Monster Hunter 3 Unleashed (very good game btw). well i got a wild hair whilst browsing the internet and pulled up the ol' character planner and made myself a faith pvper (something ive never done).

WHOLY CRAP i cant do anything lol. so little time not playing and its like im brand new. i actually died to the taurus demon. THE TAURUS DEMON!!!! ive never felt so brand new at something given so little time off. i dont know if i enjoy it, because its bringing a whole new life to the game, or if it sickens me because just a few weeks ago the game was a joke.

i do intend on fully completing this run and hopefully hitting the pvp scene, though it may be a bit. not only is life kinda in the way right now but im doing a "proper" run (no shortcuts, no unnecessarily upgraded gear). didnt even start w/ the master key, so we will just have to see how it goes.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

feeling like a noob Empty Re: feeling like a noob

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:48 am

Dude, it's normal. When I came back from my - several - breaks I always suck, so you're definitely not alone. happy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 am