The reason you stay active on the forums

    Share
    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by Tolvo on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:07 pm

    I like helping people, and I like Dark Souls.
    avatar
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1046
    Reputation : 98
    Join date : 2012-05-25
    Age : 24
    Location : Great Britain

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by Onion Knight on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:12 pm

    Spoilers: rep doesn't actually matter.


    _________________
    Steam: OnionKnight
    PSN: Bohemond-Antioch93
    Youtube: Balthier Ivalice
    avatar
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3748
    Reputation : 112
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 22
    Location : The Void.

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by Mr. Tart on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:14 pm

    Onion Knight wrote:Spoilers: rep doesn't actually matter.

    You're wrong. Rep is life. Heil Rep! Bow before Rep! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!


    _________________
    XBL Gamertag: xFingeR PaiNtx PSN ID: Mr_Tartington
    "I have returned. After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is back!"

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by User1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:15 pm

    I got 3 rep today, and I do not know where from, or why.
    avatar
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3748
    Reputation : 112
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 22
    Location : The Void.

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by Mr. Tart on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:16 pm

    Honestly, i don't care for rep at all. It's already been made pretty clear to me that i only get it when i help someone with a boss or area. silly


    _________________
    XBL Gamertag: xFingeR PaiNtx PSN ID: Mr_Tartington
    "I have returned. After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is back!"

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by User1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:17 pm

    I seem to get it by making jokes, I think.
    avatar
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7540
    Reputation : 74
    Join date : 2012-12-07
    Age : 22
    Location : Here, there, nowhere

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:17 pm

    RenegadeCop wrote:I got 3 rep today, and I do not know where from, or why.
    You have Tewi's luck.


    _________________
    avatar
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1282
    Reputation : 102
    Join date : 2013-02-11
    Location : Shayol Ghul

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by AnCapaillMor on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:18 pm

    Like dark souls, good community here and its not blocked in work.


    _________________
    PSN: AnCapaillMor

    PC:AnCapaillMor

    XBOX: I'll give you 2 guesses

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by User1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:18 pm

    Your rep hasn't moved for ages..
    avatar
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3748
    Reputation : 112
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 22
    Location : The Void.

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by Mr. Tart on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:18 pm

    RenegadeCop wrote:I seem to get it by making jokes, I think.

    Yeah, i've tried that. Doesn't work for me. And people tell me i'm funny. :|


    _________________
    XBL Gamertag: xFingeR PaiNtx PSN ID: Mr_Tartington
    "I have returned. After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is back!"

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by User1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:19 pm

    AnCapaillMor wrote:Like dark souls, good community here and its not blocked in work.

    Just make sure to never call the community in general good. Some f*ckers in it make fun of disabled people, and in my book, that makes them a group of wankers, which should be executed and forgotten about.
    avatar
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7540
    Reputation : 74
    Join date : 2012-12-07
    Age : 22
    Location : Here, there, nowhere

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:21 pm

    Don't remind me Renegade. My issue with 100 gets me when I see my rep.


    _________________

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by User1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:22 pm

    Ok, remind you I shalt not.
    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by Tolvo on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:27 pm

    You all do realize reputation is the representation of your penis length right?

    And posts are girth.

    Why the hell do you think I even go on this enchanted forum anyway?

    Although it is cursed as well, points equal *** hairs. I'm still trying to figure out a way to reduce my points.

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by User1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:29 pm

    Tolvo, if your point was true, you would be.. Extremely popular. silly
    Points, mine are the best..
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 27
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:29 pm

    Tolvo's penis is practical joke big.


    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by User1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:30 pm

    You two are jelly of my points.
    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by Tolvo on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:30 pm

    No one even realizes I only have one leg.

    Pssshhh, they think I suck as sports because I'm lazy.

    You ever tried walking on one of these things?
    avatar
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7540
    Reputation : 74
    Join date : 2012-12-07
    Age : 22
    Location : Here, there, nowhere

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:31 pm

    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Tolvo's penis is practical joke big.
    Like a certain giant Npc known for her chest? silly


    _________________

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by User1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:31 pm

    Pffffff.
    Unfortunately, no. silly
    avatar
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3748
    Reputation : 112
    Join date : 2012-09-14
    Age : 22
    Location : The Void.

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by Mr. Tart on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:32 pm

    If this was the case... Does that mean that all the women on this forum have ****...?


    _________________
    XBL Gamertag: xFingeR PaiNtx PSN ID: Mr_Tartington
    "I have returned. After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is back!"
    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by Tolvo on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:33 pm

    I bring a whole knew meaning to the term "Two Left Feet."

    I should also mention Renegade I have almost 3 times as many points as you have. silly

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by User1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:34 pm

    You are so jelly of that my points are less than half of my posts, Tolvo. silly
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 27
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:35 pm

    Renegade's statistics are weaksauce.


    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by User1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:36 pm

    Don't you dare diss the Master Commander.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The reason you stay active on the forums

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:16 am