densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:46 am

I'm trying to use this as my avatar, it's an animated gif:
    Spoiler:
    But for some reason, no matter how I upload it(from my computer or linking to it off-site), it doesn't seem to show up as an animated gif and it only takes the first frame. Anyone know how to fix this?

1) It's not about you.
    2) If you try to make it about you, you'll sound ridiculous.

Steve Jobs:
    Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Re: Avatar not animated

Post by User1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:48 am

I have used Cirno gifs before. I just clicked on the image in Google, went on Copy Image URL on the left hand side, and pasted it into the section where you enter the link. However, the script may be too long. My Cirno one was one repeated frame, yours may have a few of them.
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:52 am

I recently reinstalled my laptop and can't be bothered to put Photoshop on it yet, so I can't see how many frames it has, but it doesn't seem to contain that many. sad

1) It's not about you.

Steve Jobs:
    Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:53 am

It should have at least 3. But, you can always enter it in your sig. It will be animated then.
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:55 am

I guess the hunt for a new avatar begins once again...

1) It's not about you.

Steve Jobs:

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:56 am

Should not be too hard. Maybe I can help, if you want? Any preferences?
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:57 am

I've honestly not a clue what I want, so you may not be of much use silly Thanks for the offer anyway.

1) It's not about you.

Steve Jobs:

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:58 am

Meh, no problem.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:17 am