need help with my new sl 55 build

ShadowStalker
    Casual
    Casual

need help with my new sl 55 build

Post by ShadowStalker on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:19 pm

hello, im thinking about making a new sl 55 build. i get bored of my old ones so fast lol.
    but i cant decide wich of these two i should go for-
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=378190713134768073
    reason for the armor set is, i think the set is the best looking full set ingame, and ive never tried the broadsword, so i thought id give it a go, menu swap for a lightning one if my opponent has high fire def. or just have both equipped, since i have the stamina for it.

or this- http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=191876384388082398
    it has decent poise, wich i think would let me cast the tempest without beeing interupted, and the hammer i just think looks cool.
    what do u guys think about these, or does anyone have a fun idea for a new sl 55 build?
    has to fast roll tho big grin
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Re: need help with my new sl 55 build

Post by LunarFog on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:51 pm

You plan to go through NG+ just to get two castings of fire tempest and fire surge?

Anyways...I would go for the first one. The second one seems like it would be funn, just because the broadsword is so vanilla, but with that low of defense I expec you would get killed a whole lot if you tried fighting.

ShadowStalker
    Casual
    Casual

Post by ShadowStalker on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:51 pm

i kinda lean more towards the first myself, and i have alot of chars in ng+ and ng++ at low sl, so the spells and souls to lvl up is np rlly,
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SATLOS on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:10 pm

This is my build, which is actually pretty close to your 1st build:

http://mmdks.com/1ycm

Major difference is that I've got more HP and way more options in terms of weapons... I can swap those equipped weapons out for any number of others: Claymore, Great Scythe, katanas (sans Washing Pole), shotel, etc. Whatever the situation demands.

I also have flexibility with my second ring slot. Hornet for gank squads, Wolf when I see a greatsword, etc.

EDIT: actually, realized you're using FaP ring, so I have less HP. But I think the FaP ring is more of a hindrance to a build than anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:39 am