densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Re: Patch 1.08

Post by densetsushun on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:17 am

Dibsville wrote:So many rings...
    It hurts...
    So many WoG spammers...
    I fought a DSS guy last night who decided to WoG spam as he was dying. Look Skyward

1) It's not about you.
    2) If you try to make it about you, you'll sound ridiculous.

Steve Jobs:
    Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:10 am

I love that they are finally here, but I haven't made a Faith build since my last glass cannon... 3 months ago.
    I can not say I have found use for them yet.

Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:29 am

You're overreacting. While I'm glad the rings are back, there's no need to worry about them giving WoG spammers an edge. Even though it's all new for PS3 users, just adapt to the rings. By that, I mean that if you're using a Faith build, try to get close to them, if possible and if you're fighting a Faith build, try to lure the guy away from them. Also, each rings boosts different spell. Standing next to a ring doesn't mean a guaranteed WoG boost, as the ring can be boosting Heal, or Replenishment instead.

densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:36 am

I thought resonance rings only affected/are produced by Princess Guard miracles.

1) It's not about you.

Steve Jobs:
    Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:11 am

glad to have NA back - i missed you lagging guys ;-)
    fought too much japanese player in the last days, and invasions where very slow....

PSN: Dark_Sunbro
    Using my Black Eye Orb:
    SC, Old Spice, CW, Old Spice, 2h DBS, bow, roll+R1, R2 while getting up -> job done
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:40 am

densetsushun wrote:I thought resonance rings only affected/are produced by Princess Guard miracles.
    They affect all but weapon buff Miracles. Maybe Seek Guidance and other useless Miracles are unaffected as well. Never bothered to test those...

ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:44 am

Did they change some netcode stuff as well?
    I have taken a lot more phantom hits than usual since the latest patch, especially from poke weapons, not only range but also when dodging sideways. My parries are also off, or mostly partials, and I've been backstabbed a lot from the front when I normally should have canceled it.
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:50 am

ublug wrote:Did they change some netcode stuff as well?
    I have taken a lot more phantom hits than usual since the latest patch, especially from poke weapons, not only range but also when dodging sideways. My parries are also off, or mostly partials, and I've been backstabbed a lot from the front when I normally should have canceled it.
    That's odd, I haven't had any noticeable issues in PvP.

1) It's not about you.

Steve Jobs:
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:57 am

Maybe I've just had some off days latency wise.
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:33 am

Could definitely be, I know I've had some odd encounters against a few people and wondered if it was me or them.

1) It's not about you.

Steve Jobs:
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:28 am

The lag returned to normal last night in the forest.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:50 pm

remeber that the ring of the sun princess stacks res ring effects, also for some spells the boost is things like a range increase for force or a duration increase for twop, also i believe seek guidance might make more res rings show up...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:00 pm