A little recognition to the forum

djgq42
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: A little recognition to the forum

Post by djgq42 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:33 pm

BLA1NE wrote:Don't get yourself banned, I'd miss your avatar too much! Need more cuddly wildlife in here.

I like the community we've got going here. Some new users join from time to time and post the wrong thing (made up example: "I like to flip in full Havel's with my BKGA and Hornet's Ring and then do a poise-backstab OHK") and then they get called out on it immediately. Some of these people react very badly to being called out on it, and they get the wrong idea of our community. But if they come in with an open mind, then there's a lot of knowledge here that we love nothing more than to impart onto them!

i can atest to that. although i am not a "regular" when i did have a question it pretty much always got answered.
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Yesuurd, we may not know each other, but I like the nice and cheesy things you say big grin (while poiting a gun at me)

I also think it's fun to take part in this nice and helpful forum, though I'm not here that often. Still I'm "addicted".
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Deadmeat95 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:02 pm

This forum and community are a huge change from what im use to from WoW. Everyone here is pretty helpful and understanding when someone brand new comes along and asks something thats been asked many times and still helps them. By contrats in my 6 yrs in WoW ppl take every chance they get to troll and flame anything.

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Deadmeat95 wrote:This forum and community are a huge change from what im use to from WoW. Everyone here is pretty helpful and understanding when someone brand new comes along and asks something thats been asked many times and still helps them. By contrats in my 6 yrs in WoW ppl take every chance they get to troll and flame anything.

Exactly, in part that is one primal thing I have noticed, many times I see the same questions from new players asked again and again, and people are just eager to help them, I think in part because they remember when they started and probably needed help and didn't get because they were not in the forum or because they also got it from people here, also the more info you give, the more players we have to fight with and enjoy the game.

FC for life!!!
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:10 pm

Darkson wrote:Yesuurd, we may not know each other, but I like the nice and cheesy things you say big grin (while poiting a gun at me)

I also think it's fun to take part in this nice and helpful forum, though I'm not here that often. Still I'm "addicted".

lol, thanks mr happy sunshine big grin

FC for life!!!
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Deadmeat95 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:14 pm

This is the most ive ever participated in a forum, and pretty much bc of how great the community here is. U can actually make a post and not have the next person along and just start yelling "noob".

Post by Zechk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:24 pm

Yup, the community rocks. At time's it's a bind trying to keep things on track, but for the most part everyone is awesome.

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BARZOHD- on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:24 pm

Noob..........

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BARZOHD- on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:25 pm

Lol jk deadmeal95

Sponsored content