Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
fujiphoenix
Shindori
6 posters

Anyone here good at finding working ROMs?

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Anyone here good at finding working ROMs? Empty Anyone here good at finding working ROMs?

Post by Shindori Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:19 pm

See, I like weaponLord.. a lot. Like, a LOT lot. But I can't seem to find a working SNES rom, and the Genesis emulator doesn't exactly work with the 360 controller. The problem with the SNES on is the audio's wonky, the game is slightly sped up, and win or lose, you're stuck at the victory scream.
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Anyone here good at finding working ROMs? Empty Re: Anyone here good at finding working ROMs?

Post by fujiphoenix Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Go to coolrom.com. It is the greatest thing ever for ROMs and emulators.
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Anyone here good at finding working ROMs? Empty Re: Anyone here good at finding working ROMs?

Post by Flankydizzle Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Are we allowed to mention specific rom sites here? If so then I like romnation the most as you tend to get a lot of different versions of the game per download so hopefully one of them will work properly for you.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:04 am

Shindori wrote:See, I like weaponLord.. a lot. Like, a LOT lot. But I can't seem to find a working SNES rom, and the Genesis emulator doesn't exactly work with the 360 controller. The problem with the SNES on is the audio's wonky, the game is slightly sped up, and win or lose, you're stuck at the victory scream.

Spoiler:

Ep is the safest site I'm aware of. I've been an active member of their forum a lot longer than here. Way before the Souls series existed in fact. They've got a wide variety of emulators, with user recommendations accompanying most, along with pretty complete compatibility lists if you join the forum; pretty enormous archive of whatever else you might be looking for, and an active forum populated by quite a few helpful people. That was what originally drew me there. Some of the more advanced programs can be a little difficult to run properly and people there are generally more than happy to help out. Might catch me over there if you go. Still rocking my old Ninja Gaiden avatar.

Finished my homework early tonight. What can I say?
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:29 am

I agree with Plastic, EP is my go to place for ROMs.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:22 am

Shindori, i don't get it, i Googled WeaponLord SNES, and t first result was the ROM download, tested it, it worked

You couldn't find that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:45 am