Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Why does Sens open when you ring the bells?

Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Why does Sens open when you ring the bells? Empty Why does Sens open when you ring the bells?

Post by Razz Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:16 am

Just something I have been wondering happy. The Giants are the ones who open the gate, but they do not seem to be doing this just because they feel like it. What kind of message do the Bells convey?

Last edited by Razz on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Why does Sens open when you ring the bells? Empty Re: Why does Sens open when you ring the bells?

Post by Hue Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:55 am

On a sidenote, i think it's the same tenor giant that throws giant firebombs at you
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Why does Sens open when you ring the bells? Empty Re: Why does Sens open when you ring the bells?

Post by Ashran Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:14 am

Hachouma wrote:On a sidenote, i think it's the same tenor giant that throws giant firebombs at you

Uhm, no its not, if you go to that roof you can find a giant who probably opened the door.

Maybe is Frampt who tells the giants to open it? The only thing we know that triggers when you ring the two bells, is Frampt's Awakening. And in order to get the lordvessel and take the place of Lord Gwyn, you need to beat Sen's Fortress, so makes sense that Frampts "opens" it for you.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:13 am

The giants have probably been drilled to understand that 2 bells=pull chains. At least that's the best thing that I can think of. They're probably just acting off of pure muscle memory.

Interesting question, however, I don't think many people have even thought about it.
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:23 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:The giants have probably been drilled to understand that 2 bells=pull chains. At least that's the best thing that I can think of. They're probably just acting off of pure muscle memory.

I think so as well, but then who drilled them? Frampt might be a logical answer indeed (did not think about his awakening); the bells might be a test to find the 'chosen undead'.
    But for some reason I do not see him associating directly with Giants; he seems to be more of an evil mastermight manupilating others behind the scenes. Is there anyone else in the plot?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:29 pm