Placing the lordvessel

DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Placing the lordvessel

Post by DoughGuy on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:06 am

So I recently for the first time acquired the lordvessel. Quickly I went and taught Lautrec a lesson then proceeded to warp back to firelink. I restored the firekeeper then went to talk to frampt about the lordvessel so i could get the good ending. However when I reached him he was asleep. Deciding to take a risk I jumped down into the pit (while he was asleep) and placed the lordvessel in its place without talking to frampt or kaarthe. I then teleported back up to firelink. On my return Frampt was awake but when I went to talk to him he said "You cannot be the chosen undead ... there is a mistake" or something along those lines. Now I have no idea which ending I'm heading towards. Has anyone else ever done this? And for the next time I do this in case frampt is asleep again how do I wake him up?
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Re: Placing the lordvessel

Post by Tolvo on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:31 am

This will not effect your ending, it just means you can no longer feed items to Frampt. If you go down there without him or his brother in form, both will cease to speak with you. However this will not effect the ending of the game. Nothing will change that. You'll still be able to get all of the endings.

Mike-Lassen

Post by Mike-Lassen on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:22 am

To wake him, I normally just hit him. He says something somewhat funny when he wakes up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:30 pm