Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved)

    Share
    avatar
    DaemonNacht
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 134
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-08-29

    Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved)

    Post by DaemonNacht on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:20 pm

    Dibsville, you're so dang helpful, thank you!


    Last edited by DaemonNacht on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Xbox Live Gamertag: xDaemonNachtx

    Smith/Courier for Lord of Ash's 'The Invader Trader Store of Wonders'

    Feel free to message me on here, or on Xbox360. Even if I'm not online, all messages from xbox get sent to my computer.
    avatar
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9377
    Reputation : 134
    Join date : 2013-03-09
    Age : 20
    Location : Gensōkyō

    Re: Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved)

    Post by Dibsville on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:21 pm

    You have to go through tomb. You can obtain a skull lantern by having Patches kick you off the cliff, the lantern should be right at the bottom. If patches is dead, you can find it by looking for the prism stone at the end of the cliff.


    _________________
    PSN: Dibsville
    The Exiled of Ariamis; join the cause!
    EarthScraper wrote:OK, now I've just learnt that you never mess with Dibs on a Dark Souls topic, cause he will put you down.

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved)

    Post by User1 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:21 pm

    I can help you, maybe tomorrow though, internet's slow at the moment. sad
    avatar
    DaemonNacht
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 134
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-08-29

    Re: Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved)

    Post by DaemonNacht on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:25 pm

    Dibsville wrote:You have to go through tomb. You can obtain a skull lantern by having Patches kick you off the cliff, the lantern should be right at the bottom. If patches is dead, you can find it by looking for the prism stone at the end of the cliff.

    See, My problem is..I constantly die before I get to the first bonfire..That area is horrible to me :'(

    I can help you, maybe tomorrow though, internet's slow at the moment. sad

    Ooh, If you could, that would be amazing!!


    _________________
    Xbox Live Gamertag: xDaemonNachtx

    Smith/Courier for Lord of Ash's 'The Invader Trader Store of Wonders'

    Feel free to message me on here, or on Xbox360. Even if I'm not online, all messages from xbox get sent to my computer.
    avatar
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9377
    Reputation : 134
    Join date : 2013-03-09
    Age : 20
    Location : Gensōkyō

    Re: Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved)

    Post by Dibsville on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm

    How to get to the lantern:
    Start from the top of Pinwheel's area, follow the path until you see the eyes of a Giant Skeleton, run behind him and turn around, going to the slope. You should reach a second and third ramp, go down them turn around to the right. You should see two more Skeletons, run past them to the final ramp. If you slide off to the right, you can pick up a Humanity, but you risk being followed by the Skeletons. Continue until you see patches, then go to the prism stone to the left of him. He should kick you down. The lantern will be right in front of you.
    If patches is dead, the stone will still be there, just jump off.


    _________________
    PSN: Dibsville
    The Exiled of Ariamis; join the cause!
    EarthScraper wrote:OK, now I've just learnt that you never mess with Dibs on a Dark Souls topic, cause he will put you down.
    avatar
    DaemonNacht
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 134
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-08-29

    Re: Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved)

    Post by DaemonNacht on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:33 pm

    Dibsville wrote:How to get to the lantern:
    Start from the top of Pinwheel's area, follow the path until you see the eyes of a Giant Skeleton, run behind him and turn around, going to the slope. You should reach a second and third ramp, go down them turn around to the right. You should see two more Skeletons, run past them to the final ramp. If you slide off to the right, you can pick up a Humanity, but you risk being followed by the Skeletons. Continue until you see patches, then go to the prism stone to the left of him. He should kick you down. The lantern will be right in front of you.
    If patches is dead, the stone will still be there, just jump off.

    I'll try to follow that..I foresee myself getting lost though. :p


    _________________
    Xbox Live Gamertag: xDaemonNachtx

    Smith/Courier for Lord of Ash's 'The Invader Trader Store of Wonders'

    Feel free to message me on here, or on Xbox360. Even if I'm not online, all messages from xbox get sent to my computer.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:38 am