Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved)

DaemonNacht
    DaemonNacht
    Addicted
    Addicted

Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved) Empty Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved)

Post by DaemonNacht Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Dibsville, you're so dang helpful, thank you!

Last edited by DaemonNacht on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved) Empty Re: Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved)

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:21 pm

You have to go through tomb. You can obtain a skull lantern by having Patches kick you off the cliff, the lantern should be right at the bottom. If patches is dead, you can find it by looking for the prism stone at the end of the cliff.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved) Empty Re: Offering souls to Lordvessel (Resolved)

Post by User1 Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:21 pm

I can help you, maybe tomorrow though, internet's slow at the moment. sad
    DaemonNacht
    DaemonNacht
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DaemonNacht Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Dibsville wrote:You have to go through tomb. You can obtain a skull lantern by having Patches kick you off the cliff, the lantern should be right at the bottom. If patches is dead, you can find it by looking for the prism stone at the end of the cliff.

See, My problem is..I constantly die before I get to the first bonfire..That area is horrible to me :'(

I can help you, maybe tomorrow though, internet's slow at the moment. sad

Ooh, If you could, that would be amazing!!
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 pm

How to get to the lantern:
    Start from the top of Pinwheel's area, follow the path until you see the eyes of a Giant Skeleton, run behind him and turn around, going to the slope. You should reach a second and third ramp, go down them turn around to the right. You should see two more Skeletons, run past them to the final ramp. If you slide off to the right, you can pick up a Humanity, but you risk being followed by the Skeletons. Continue until you see patches, then go to the prism stone to the left of him. He should kick you down. The lantern will be right in front of you.
    If patches is dead, the stone will still be there, just jump off.
    DaemonNacht
    DaemonNacht
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DaemonNacht Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Dibsville wrote:How to get to the lantern:
    Start from the top of Pinwheel's area, follow the path until you see the eyes of a Giant Skeleton, run behind him and turn around, going to the slope. You should reach a second and third ramp, go down them turn around to the right. You should see two more Skeletons, run past them to the final ramp. If you slide off to the right, you can pick up a Humanity, but you risk being followed by the Skeletons. Continue until you see patches, then go to the prism stone to the left of him. He should kick you down. The lantern will be right in front of you.
    If patches is dead, the stone will still be there, just jump off.

I'll try to follow that..I foresee myself getting lost though. :p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:53 am