Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Nybbles
Halicarnassis
eminusx
Exalted Oreo
Brigade
Myztyrio
skarekrow13
Soris Ice Goldwing
RANT
Hue
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dibsville
hey its andres
17 posters

What will the first death of Dark Souls II be?

Frank_White
    Frank_White
    Addicted
    Addicted

What will the first death of Dark Souls II be? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will the first death of Dark Souls II be?

Post by Frank_White Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:11 am

I think it would be cool if the final boss was a friendly rival of yours at the beginning, but at the ending of the tutorial level he turns against you and you have a duel. If you lose to him, he will still be a difficult final boss. However if you defeat him now, his hate for you will become so strong he will train to become way more difficult as the final boss. The duel in the tutorial level could also affect what kind of techniques he has in the final battle.
    Also in the final fight, you won't be able to recognize him because he has changed so much. You will realize during the final cutscene that it was your former friend.

*edit* Oh and he could even be some ancient character from the lore, such as Lloyd or Arstor. Because the directors said the main theme of the game will be "time" and different eras. I think they might have hinted that the age you live in changes throughout the game. This way the final boss battle could be a thousand years later from the tutorial.
    Sargerus
    Sargerus
    Addicted
    Addicted

What will the first death of Dark Souls II be? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will the first death of Dark Souls II be?

Post by Sargerus Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:37 am

80% of chance that my 1º death will be on the first boss

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:35 pm