cant fix my wifi

CarverUpqik
    Addicted
    Addicted

cant fix my wifi

Post by CarverUpqik on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:13 pm

soooo i have a wifi max and the other day i had to restore my pc to factory default because it screwed up. im trying to get my wifi to work again and i cant find the software disc but i downloaded the drivers and utility from the ralinktech website but i cant get the wifi to actually work it keeps saying limited on my laptop and my ps3 isnt even detecting it

Abyss Dweller

Re: cant fix my wifi

Post by Dibsville on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Your PS3 should detect whether you reset your CPU or not. If your PS3 isn't detecting it, it's most likely something wrong with your modem/router. Happened to me on my last modem and as soon as I got a new one it fixed, but I wouldn't count on it. Tons of things could be wrong. Maybe it's your PS3, and maybe your PC absolutely needs the disc.

CarverUpqik
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CarverUpqik on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:10 pm

no its not the modem or i woulnt be on the internet because my modem isnt wifi i use a wifi max and my ps3 is detecting it now just no internet and cant sign into psn same as laptop no internet throught the wifi but its connected to the AP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:13 am