Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
GrinTwist
IzalithFM
ResIsBestStat
MistahrFox
mugenis4real
Forum Pirate
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Flankydizzle
User1
Halicarnassis
vegan666
Tolvo
morte
Juutas
18 posters

Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes...

moomootv
    moomootv
    Addicted
    Addicted

Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes... - Page 2 Empty Re: Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes...

Post by moomootv Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:22 pm

Well Dalerth this is goodbye ill miss your strong spirit to med/fat roll when you were surouned by ninjas and your greatsword that would faceroll those ninjas because they dont belive in poise. ill miss how you loled at casters behind your havels shield as they spammed doing less then 8% dmg (side note they better give me a shield like havels) i loved our noob days of backstab fishing and out days of fleeing from 20 mosters we somehow pulled good times good times i think im crying 😢
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes... - Page 2 Empty Re: Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes...

Post by Dubscythe Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:06 pm

I'll save my goodbyes for now, since Dark Souls II is still in development. I... I just can't say goodbye to Dragonface yet.
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:30 pm

...aaaaand I may as well say goodbye to all of you!! When DkS2 is released I will be disappearing at least until I finish the game...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 am