Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
GrinTwist
IzalithFM
ResIsBestStat
MistahrFox
mugenis4real
Forum Pirate
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Flankydizzle
User1
Halicarnassis
vegan666
Tolvo
morte
Juutas
18 posters

Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes...

Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes... Empty Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes...

Post by Juutas Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:36 am

Now that Dark Souls 2 is almost at our door, it's time to stop and pay respect to some old friends: our favourite characters <3

Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes... Tuherr10

I had some free time at work today, so I decided to pay my respects to my favourite character and draw her : )
    Her name is Banana and I've spent about 600 hours with her.
    Some of you may have faced her in battle and I hope she left a positive impression.
    It's sad to leave her behind when sequel comes, but I hope I can recreate her on Dark Souls 2 ; )

If anyone is wondering what Banana is wearing:

Armor:
    - Brigand hood
    - Elite Cleric armor
    - Black Iron gauntlets
    - Knight Leggings

Weapons:
    - Longsword
    - Light Crossbow
    - Painting Guardian Sword

So...do you guys have favourite characters that you play with? want to share pictures? say your goodbyes maybe? : ) hit me~
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes... Empty Re: Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes...

Post by morte Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:52 am

Goodbyes? But I've only just started to really get into DkS builds! I haven't had a chance to do a true strength or quality build yet! I'll be honest, I'm still always going to prefer my first character, which I still keep in my character slot sets. He is a dexbuild who fatrolled gwyn to death in full giants using Solaire to pull aggro. Yeah, he was a noob, but he was my noob.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes... Empty Re: Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes...

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:56 am

Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRufFP6mEwCoFlokC4W9uSzuPDJaEFT3Su-cxZrIgelK1jZYpVh

While eventually I lost him due to an accident, I'll always miss my favorite toon.

Al Bundy.

I'll probably be remaking Al Bundy in Dark Souls 2.
    vegan666
    vegan666
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vegan666 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:07 am

Awesome drawing Juutas! Wow!

Well my main characters will still be seeing a lot more action, DS2 is probably still 6 months off. So Bastard, Abysswalker and Mononoke live on!

Here's Abysswalker, my main guy. Level 120 Blade of the Darkmoon, always wearing Giants Armour and Gloves, and Crimson Hat and Skirt, wielding a giant scythe.

Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes... D2b6e0c4886411e2b5c422000a1f9a53_7

Last edited by vegan666 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:12 am

Mad skills J!

I've only started getting into some of my characters and will definately be recreating Darius my SL120 darkmoon Paladin, SL55 Khal Drogo and Tessanna my SL15 thief
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:31 am

That drawing is really good, Juutas! silly
    I don't think I ever fought Banana when you were fighting me, but they were good fights nevertheless.
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Flankydizzle Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:37 am

That gameplay footage is not even beginning to scratch the surface, I think the final product will be stupid-good and can't wait.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:38 am

Banana looks great, Juutas. Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes... 558843162

Aphrodite is my favorite toon, I would draw her if knew to, well, draw... :|
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:47 am

Thank you for the compliments guys! :3

I hope we can all make replicas of our favourites in the sequel~ Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes... 639795459
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:20 am

They won't be gone, just given a break. I still use Faith, my DES character now and again (yes, it is a faith build,) I've little reason to assume my DKS characters will be on a permanent vacation.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:24 am

Forum Pirate wrote:They won't be gone, just given a break. I still use Faith, my DES character now and again (yes, it is a faith build,) I've little reason to assume my DKS characters will be on a permanent vacation.

Yeah, I think many of us will come back to Dark Souls eventually : )
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:34 am

morte wrote:I'm still always going to prefer my first character, which I still keep in my character slot sets. He is a dexbuild who fatrolled gwyn to death in full giants using Solaire to pull aggro. Yeah, he was a noob, but he was my noob.
    That's touching sad

morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:56 am

mugenis4real wrote:
    morte wrote:I'm still always going to prefer my first character, which I still keep in my character slot sets. He is a dexbuild who fatrolled gwyn to death in full giants using Solaire to pull aggro. Yeah, he was a noob, but he was my noob.
    That's touching sad

Proper Bow
    MistahrFox
    MistahrFox
    Regular
    Regular

Post by MistahrFox Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:05 pm

Like hell I'm saying goodbye, I'll surely keeping My DEX character, Sly. Hard to let go of something you've spent more than 200 hours on that darkwraith is my boy
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Is my character HackTest worthy of being kept? A pure 2 hours went into him. silly

In all seriousness, I will never ever delete Pickaxe Girl.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:19 pm

I will never, ever delete my sl1 playthrough....
    Too good man, too good...
    IzalithFM
    IzalithFM

Post by IzalithFM Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:35 pm

My first character used a SLB bandits knife, good times.

horrible sketch:
    Now that Dark Souls 2 is coming, we all have to say our goodbyes... Firstdkschardingy

I couldn't get enough of the Dingy set back then...
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:39 pm

I'm not saying goodbye to any of my characters yet, hell I'm probably going to return quite a few times to play this game even after Dark Souls II is released.
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Flankydizzle Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:53 pm

The main thing I'm looking forward to is choosing what starting class to use (assuming 'starting classes' will stay somewhat the same), and if my latest build in DkS is anything to go by then it will be heavily based on int. But who knows, maybe that will get me completely owned even in PvE. What we have seen so far shows a lot more of a knight type build.
    Cartod
    Cartod
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Cartod Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:03 pm

We never have to say goodbye.

Jabor the club-wielding Pigman and Nursy the Sunsis will remain with me forever.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Flankydizzle wrote:The main thing I'm looking forward to is choosing what starting class to use (assuming 'starting classes' will stay somewhat the same), and if my latest build in DkS is anything to go by then it will be heavily based on int. But who knows, maybe that will get me completely owned even in PvE. What we have seen so far shows a lot more of a knight type build.

To be fair, it isn't as fun to see somebody spam spells compared to watching them tear monsters apart with steel and sinew.
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:23 pm

morte wrote:
    Flankydizzle wrote:The main thing I'm looking forward to is choosing what starting class to use (assuming 'starting classes' will stay somewhat the same), and if my latest build in DkS is anything to go by then it will be heavily based on int. But who knows, maybe that will get me completely owned even in PvE. What we have seen so far shows a lot more of a knight type build.

To be fair, it isn't as fun to see somebody spam spells compared to watching them tear monsters apart with steel and sinew.
    Maybe throwing a bunch of spells isn't fun to you, but for people like me and him, spell-casting is extremely fun. Joy
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Awesome drawing Juutas!

I have a couple goodbyes...

First I must say goodbye to Harvey, my SL100 dex build.

Second goodbye goes to a weapon...I have used this weapon since I first started to PvP, It has never let me down and I still use it to this day. Farewell Chaos Blade! You will be missed! sad (up until I find a suitable replacement in DkS II) twisted
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:22 pm

My sig build will never be forgotten either.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:15 pm

mugenis4real wrote:
    morte wrote:

Maybe throwing a bunch of spells isn't fun to you, but for people like me and him, spell-casting is extremely fun. Joy

Don't get me wrong, I started a pure caster this week and I'm loving it. It's a good balance between raw power and the economy of attacks you have. Plus there's the glass canon factor for sl 55s and forum events.

That being said, they aren't as much fun to watch and don't demonstrate the mechanics of the game as well as a melee character, who gets up close to demonstrate backstabs, ripostes, roll dodging, enemy hp, and enemy ars.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:21 am