Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Something I would like to see in DS2

ninjashifty
    ninjashifty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Something I would like to see in DS2 Empty Something I would like to see in DS2

Post by ninjashifty Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:53 pm

I think they should add some flavor when it comes to parry and riposte and back stab animations. I think a back stab that has enough damage to kill a person should get some sort of death animation. Something like instead of plunging a sword into their back, you kick the back of their legs, they fall to the ground on their knees and you plunge your weapon into the back of their neck.

Maybe a parry animation would be you duck under their swing, hook their legs with your weapon causing them to land on their back while you swing around and stab them in the guts.

So instead of doing the stupid Come at Me Bro gestures, you'd get all the satifaction you'd need to feel like a bad *** with a cool death BS or riposte.

I think this would fit with the way the trailer shows the dude getting shot with arrows and breaking them off. A true bad ***.
    eclipse prince
    eclipse prince

Something I would like to see in DS2 Empty Re: Something I would like to see in DS2

Post by eclipse prince Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:55 pm

I deffinetly agree seeing the same animations over and over does get boring. Plus I love your idea for a new parry that would be awesome to see, and would be possible for them to do. But I think if they were to do different parry, and backstap animations it would be each weapon or atleast weapon class would get its own set of animations.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Something I would like to see in DS2 Empty Re: Something I would like to see in DS2

Post by User1 Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:58 pm

At least 3 different animations for ripostes for each weapon type.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:04 pm

If all animations are gonna be as god tier as the showed in the premiere, i want one for each type-lenght-weight of weapon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm