Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Werdax
lonewolf
GrinTwist
Dibsville
reim0027
KrazykevS10
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Soris Ice Goldwing
Latitoast
LunarFog
Flankydizzle
User1
16 posters

What made me tire of Dark Souls?

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

What made me tire of Dark Souls? - Page 2 Empty Re: What made me tire of Dark Souls?

Post by Odinbear Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:58 am

Not tired, have 8 toons, various parts of game. Each plays differently. Tired of one, I move to another. How can this game get old? And just when you beat it and move to NG+, there's the BP Lizardmen in Sen's etc. to contend with. Gravelord's cursing worlds keeps the second time through, interesting.
    ninjashifty
    ninjashifty
    Addicted
    Addicted

What made me tire of Dark Souls? - Page 2 Empty Re: What made me tire of Dark Souls?

Post by ninjashifty Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:21 am

I run into more gankers than hackers on XBL now.

I get tired of the same types of builds. It's either 40str/dex, 40 end, and either faith or int and what ever random weapon....

This is why I didn't mind the bb glitch. I used it to make and try new builds. Now it's slower than ever to create a build. I've only beaten the game maybe 4 or 5 times because I'd rather just try a new build and go pvp. And no, I don't grief. I carry over all the Hero souls and boss souls and use them to level me. But that's all wrecked now!
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:54 am

ninjashifty wrote:I run into more gankers than hackers on XBL now.

I get tired of the same types of builds. It's either 40str/dex, 40 end, and either faith or int and what ever random weapon....

This is why I didn't mind the bb glitch. I used it to make and try new builds. Now it's slower than ever to create a build. I've only beaten the game maybe 4 or 5 times because I'd rather just try a new build and go pvp. And no, I don't grief. I carry over all the Hero souls and boss souls and use them to level me. But that's all wrecked now!

Hmmm, you can have a new build done by the time you finish O&S, not very time consuming at all.
    All glitches need nerfing. Really the only thing that needs the nerf. Patch the cheats/ glitches and I'll always be satisfied the devs are doing their job. Some of the game is luck ( drops). And BB glitching takes all that out.
    Just sayin'. :bom:
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:59 am

This game is boring after you pump 4000-6000 hours into it.
    Doesn't take a rocket scientist to say we as human beings have limits.
    I've taken several breaks since the game's inception.
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:53 am

The only thing that burns me out on the game is getting numerous requests from 2-3 people asking for help or items and I find myself constantly jumping between different accounts and different toons. Some of these guys that I haven't played in a long time and I have to get used to their weapons and movements again.

I'll give up on the game for a day or so and then get on an account that no one knows about. :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:47 am