Despair shall become you

    Share
    avatar
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : International waters

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by Forum Pirate on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:26 pm

    "Not all the exiled are sinners sword. I'll not discriminate, should you or your ilk take up arms against us while under the terms of truce. I'll remind you that it was I who saved the lifehunters during the Knight assualt, and by my absence that the lifehunters assualt on the stalkers failed. It was my men, darkmoons all, who held the lines againt a knight force 3 times our size.

    The Knights invoked my ire. Notice that they no longer exsist, where I survive. The lifehunters invoked my ire. Notice the old lifehunters don't exsist where I survive.

    Outside the terms of the truce, and outside the painted world, you will do what you must without my interference, but trespasses and treachery shall be rewarded with the same fate as those who came before you." -Etraiu


    _________________
    Your rules are yours
    My honor is mine.
    Perspective is everything.
    We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    avatar
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

    Posts : 4226
    Reputation : 579
    Join date : 2012-01-16
    Age : 103
    Location : Jupiter

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by Emergence on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:34 pm

    Interesting. Mortal politics make strange bedfellows. I will watch this unfold with enjoyment, the way one delights in witnessing a play.


    _________________
    This Forum is a bonfire.  Thank you all for kindling it.  

    Please help the community by joining both wikis and Fextralife!

    Forum Guidelines / Resource Guides / Dark Souls Wiki / Dark Souls 2 Wiki / Wiki Live Chat

    Fextralife / Wiki Twitch / Emergence Twitch / Wiki Fight Club / The Pantheon
    avatar
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 746
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-06-29
    Age : 21
    Location : Texas

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by swordiris on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:34 pm

    Forum Pirate wrote:"Not all the exiled are sinners sword. I'll not discriminate, should you or your ilk take up arms against us while under the terms of truce. I'll remind you that it was I who saved the lifehunters during the Knight assualt, and by my absence that the lifehunters assualt on the stalkers failed. It was my men, darkmoons all, who held the lines againt a knight force 3 times our size.

    The Knights invoked my ire. Notice that they no longer exsist, where I survive. The lifehunters invoked my ire. Notice the old lifehunters don't exsist where I survive.

    Outside the terms of the truce, and outside the painted world, you will do what you must without my interference, but trespasses and treachery shall be rewarded with the same fate as those who came before you." -Etraiu

    Your testimony leads the Prince to think better of the Lifehunters.

    I heard from my companion, a true warrior that loves to fight and do battle, that the Noble Knights were a powerful covenant in their time.

    You are welcome to join in with Velka's ranks to purge sinners, warrior of the fallen knights. You must only promise to expel sinners at any cost by any means necessary. Help us garner a new generation of Darkmoon Blades.

    What do you say?


    _________________


    All hail Prince Amadeous Son of the Goddess Velka
    Join the Messengers http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22165-messengers-of-velka-reign

    Dark souls fencing
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22202-new-forum-event-dark-souls-fencing
    avatar
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5912
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2012-02-27
    Age : 28
    Location : ENGLAND!!!

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by billy_bayonet on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:38 pm

    "The lifehunters where a mockery led by an arrogant fool, They were slaughtered everytime they took up arms against me"

    "That is why they are no more"


    _________________
    "War is based on deception"- Sun Tzu

    "No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you


    lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

    Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    avatar
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : International waters

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by Forum Pirate on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:40 pm

    "Ah. The Dark Lord. My old rival. I had wondered where you'd got to. Sorry to say I have to step in this time. Darkness consuming the world isn't a situation we 'Exiles,' as we now call ourselves, find desirable, not to mention my duty as a Blade of the Dark Moon. No hard feelings I hope. Perhaps we'll meet on the field, it has been a very long time since last we crossed blades."


    _________________
    Your rules are yours
    My honor is mine.
    Perspective is everything.
    We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    avatar
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5912
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2012-02-27
    Age : 28
    Location : ENGLAND!!!

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by billy_bayonet on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:43 pm

    "Mwahahahaha, The gods themselves shall face my Wrath, Despair shall consume you all until There is nothing left."


    _________________
    "War is based on deception"- Sun Tzu

    "No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you


    lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

    Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    avatar
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : International waters

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by Forum Pirate on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:53 pm

    swordiris wrote:
    Your testimony leads the Prince to think better of the Lifehunters.

    I heard from my companion, a true warrior that loves to fight and do battle, that the Noble Knights were a powerful covenant in their time.

    You are welcome to join in with Velka's ranks to purge sinners, warrior of the fallen knights. You must only promise to expel sinners at any cost by any means necessary. Help us garner a new generation of Darkmoon Blades.

    What do you say?
    "These things I do already, but the painted world is a sanctuary. I've sworn an oath to defend it, and its inhabitants within its confines. Though I may not approve of the an individual, my queens goal is an admirable one, one worth protecting. Outside, I do what I must, as do we all."


    Last edited by Forum Pirate on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Your rules are yours
    My honor is mine.
    Perspective is everything.
    We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    avatar
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 111
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2013-01-20
    Location : Painted World of Ariamis

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by VMatrixX on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:58 pm

    billy_bayonet wrote:"Mwahahahaha, The gods themselves shall face my Wrath, Despair shall consume you all until There is nothing left."

    Keheheheh... the Dark lord is very optimistic about his chances facing a God, maybe he is all bark and no bite?

    Then again... what if he is a formidable foe? if so that is a fight I would not miss by the life of me,

    But I digress, do not mistake my speculation for respect, I would gladly put down any number of Darkstalkers, and I intend to on the day of reckoning, when Anor Londos halls become canals of blood, and the darkstalkers weep from their wounds...


    _________________
    XBOX gamertag: Skippy471
    Signature Build: The Silver Masamune

    "No matter how sharp your sword is, your mind will always be your greatest weapon" - The Silver Masamune
    avatar
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : International waters

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by Forum Pirate on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:00 pm

    billy_bayonet wrote:"Mwahahahaha, The gods themselves shall face my Wrath, Despair shall consume you all until There is nothing left."
    *briefly amused smirk* "Right. Good luck with that. I think you'll find that despair is all many Exiles have ever known, and it has made us strong. When we have nothing, what is there to fear losing? Perhaps you could speak to the current leadership more formally. I'm sure an arrangement similar to the one we made so long ago could be reached, no?"


    _________________
    Your rules are yours
    My honor is mine.
    Perspective is everything.
    We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    avatar
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 746
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-06-29
    Age : 21
    Location : Texas

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by swordiris on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:03 pm

    Forum Pirate wrote:
    swordiris wrote:
    Your testimony leads the Prince to think better of the Lifehunters.

    I heard from my companion, a true warrior that loves to fight and do battle, that the Noble Knights were a powerful covenant in their time.

    You are welcome to join in with Velka's ranks to purge sinners, warrior of the fallen knights. You must only promise to expel sinners at any cost by any means necessary. Help us garner a new generation of Darkmoon Blades.

    What do you say?
    "These things I do already, but the painted world is a sanctuary. I've sworn an oath to defend it, and its inhabitants within its confines. Though I may not approve of an individual, my queens goal is an admirable one, one worth protecting. Outside, I do what I must, as do we all."

    I respect your decision, the goddess smiles upon Priscilla.


    billy_bayonet wrote:"Mwahahahaha, The gods themselves shall face my Wrath, Despair shall consume you all until There is nothing left."

    That silly serpant actually has you fooled into believing you can defeat a god!

    Blessings overcome curses, and it will be a horrible night for you to have a curse.


    _________________


    All hail Prince Amadeous Son of the Goddess Velka
    Join the Messengers http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22165-messengers-of-velka-reign

    Dark souls fencing
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22202-new-forum-event-dark-souls-fencing
    avatar
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 111
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2013-01-20
    Location : Painted World of Ariamis

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by VMatrixX on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:12 pm

    swordiris wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:
    swordiris wrote:
    Your testimony leads the Prince to think better of the Lifehunters.

    I heard from my companion, a true warrior that loves to fight and do battle, that the Noble Knights were a powerful covenant in their time.

    You are welcome to join in with Velka's ranks to purge sinners, warrior of the fallen knights. You must only promise to expel sinners at any cost by any means necessary. Help us garner a new generation of Darkmoon Blades.

    What do you say?
    "These things I do already, but the painted world is a sanctuary. I've sworn an oath to defend it, and its inhabitants within its confines. Though I may not approve of an individual, my queens goal is an admirable one, one worth protecting. Outside, I do what I must, as do we all."

    I respect your decision, the goddess smiles upon Priscilla.


    billy_bayonet wrote:"Mwahahahaha, The gods themselves shall face my Wrath, Despair shall consume you all until There is nothing left."

    That silly serpant actually has you fooled into believing you can defeat a god!

    Blessings overcome curses, and it will be a horrible night for you to have a curse.

    Ah, sword... Do not mistake my earlier words for threats or dislike for yourself, we both stride to remove all the wicked from this world, leaving only peace and justice...

    I hope to see you on the battlefield when the time comes,
    Good luck...


    _________________
    XBOX gamertag: Skippy471
    Signature Build: The Silver Masamune

    "No matter how sharp your sword is, your mind will always be your greatest weapon" - The Silver Masamune
    avatar
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : International waters

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by Forum Pirate on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:14 pm

    "I am glad. I would take no pleasure in destroying those who do the gods work, but my oath and honor would demand it, as you surely understand, occasionally being forced into hunting errant members of our own covenant "


    _________________
    Your rules are yours
    My honor is mine.
    Perspective is everything.
    We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    avatar
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 111
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2013-01-20
    Location : Painted World of Ariamis

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by VMatrixX on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:22 pm

    Forum Pirate wrote:"I am glad. I would take no pleasure in destroying those who do the gods work, but my oath and honor would demand it, as you surely understand, occasionally being forced into hunting errant members of our own covenant "

    We understand, we all have to draw the line somewhere that dictates when we bring justice upon the fools that say they do Gods work as well as us... right?
    Even us, whom do the work of God to punish the guilty and protect the weak, even we have a little evil down in all of us...

    But the fact that our sense of justice beats it down and prevails, maybes thats what makes us human, maybe thats what seperates us from the guilty?


    Keheheh...


    _________________
    XBOX gamertag: Skippy471
    Signature Build: The Silver Masamune

    "No matter how sharp your sword is, your mind will always be your greatest weapon" - The Silver Masamune
    avatar
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by Ahhotep1 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:40 pm

    Emergence wrote:Interesting. Mortal politics make strange bedfellows. I will watch this unfold with enjoyment, the way one delights in witnessing a play.

    It is a "play"...so to speak. RP has way with that kinda of stuff! lol!

    avatar
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 4921
    Reputation : 90
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Brazil

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by Carphil on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:48 pm

    "Nice dress." Err I mean, guardian please.


    _________________
    It may take a day or ten thousand years, but I will find her. This is a promise.

    I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

    Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    avatar
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by Ahhotep1 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:00 pm


    Ah...young warriors so eager! But do you know the true history?

    We lose sight of what is to come! Lordran stands united against the darkness that infests once again.

    We Exiled stand strong and willing to do our part. But do not minimize the strength or bravery of others that will also bear arms.
    Embrace them as brothers and sisters in battle.
    Fore this threat has brought us together as
    The Guardians


    avatar
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2582
    Reputation : 23
    Join date : 2012-08-11
    Age : 20
    Location : with my pack of wolves

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by twilightwarwolf on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:22 pm

    Billy i have fixed up what i needed to and i will be on the side of the gaurdians as my queen beckons me to defend the painted world.

    "To my allies fear not our enemies but do not underestimate them. They have been around as long as the exiles and are formidable just as we are but we will defend the Painted World and we will not allow these minions of the dark to pass.
    And to my enemies i will not allow any Darkstalker in my path to live.Preare yourself as i Kodiac, will show no mercy towards you and as you fall the only thing you will hear is the hum of my blade. You have been warned."


    _________________
    THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS hunt, with fierce dedication, those who enter the Painted World...Our Realm...and contemplate harm toward Our Queen. We also seek retribution for the past wrongs done to Our Queen and those She shelters.

    You learn more from failure than from success.

    "People have a lot of questions, So do I." Morgan Freeman

    "I'm not racist, I'm a pianist, I push down both black and white"
    avatar
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1612
    Reputation : 86
    Join date : 2012-07-27

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by Jansports on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:02 pm

    "I have crossed blades with the Dark one's leader before, it is not an ordeal the young protectors of our realm should hasten too, it is a bleak affair all excitement or fear stifled by the finality of the situation. I am glad to hear the zeal in the words of my brothers and sisters but It does little to triage the reality of war.

    I will stand and offer not one inch of Anor Londo to the Darkness. It will not be glorious, it will not be sung about in future years, it will simply be. There is a special kind of apprehension reserved for those who know no glory through battle, but must face battle as though their hearts have been hardened by the purest titanite.

    Now is not a time for bickering or grandstanding, now is simply a time to perform our duties and grimly face what is asked of us by fate. I hope all guardians can take to heart the severity of the situation, cool their heads and find a fire in their spirit. They will be needed to overcome."
    avatar
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5912
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2012-02-27
    Age : 28
    Location : ENGLAND!!!

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by billy_bayonet on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:17 pm

    Added you carphil, Ok twilight shall add you to the Guardians


    _________________
    "War is based on deception"- Sun Tzu

    "No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you


    lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

    Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    avatar
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5912
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2012-02-27
    Age : 28
    Location : ENGLAND!!!

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by billy_bayonet on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:22 pm

    "tis a fleeting thing, A glimmer of light in a world brimmed on being overcome by the darkness"

    "Pawns of the Gods, Slaves to his Will tell me do you think i trully am the Monster you portray me as? I fight to free humanity from the shackles Cast on us by these False Gods!

    "and Remember no force has ever managed to stand against us and live!! Any who oppose me will have there Flesh rended from there bones, All Exiled who fall to me shall be Crucified in the Chapel over looking the painting as a dire warning to Any who stand against me, All others shall be impaled on pikes Throughout the City Left to die slowly"


    _________________
    "War is based on deception"- Sun Tzu

    "No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you


    lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

    Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    avatar
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4318
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 21

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by dancash1808 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:55 pm

    Apparently my presence was not assumed... consider me there
    *goes back to lurking in ball pit*


    _________________
    "Quotes seem to be popular with you people"-Acidic cook
    You should all play league with me! twisted http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=506391218392b408980226
    avatar
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5912
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2012-02-27
    Age : 28
    Location : ENGLAND!!!

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by billy_bayonet on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:58 pm

    Added Dancash happy


    _________________
    "War is based on deception"- Sun Tzu

    "No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you


    lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

    Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    avatar
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2582
    Reputation : 23
    Join date : 2012-08-11
    Age : 20
    Location : with my pack of wolves

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by twilightwarwolf on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:12 pm

    [i]its sad to see how far into a pit you have dug and how you continously keep making that hole bigger. How deep are you going to make it before you realise how trapped you've become? You face more than just the Exiles which by ourselves are more than enough of an army to defeat you.And more than one of us have faced you and lived to tell the tale. I myself have done so and with others who have done so also and alies by our side before you how can you even consider the idea of a take over of Anor Londo? Let alone the mockery you speak of with our bretheren and allies. Answer me this how does the take over of Anor Londo really free humanity?! All you will get from your attempt of a take over of Anor Londo will be the death of your comrades and fear we will instil in you by the time this is over. Becasue every mortal fears something and if your fear be not these "gods" then let it be of the Exiled and its strength.[i]


    _________________
    THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS hunt, with fierce dedication, those who enter the Painted World...Our Realm...and contemplate harm toward Our Queen. We also seek retribution for the past wrongs done to Our Queen and those She shelters.

    You learn more from failure than from success.

    "People have a lot of questions, So do I." Morgan Freeman

    "I'm not racist, I'm a pianist, I push down both black and white"
    avatar
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5912
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2012-02-27
    Age : 28
    Location : ENGLAND!!!

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by billy_bayonet on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:15 pm

    "A wolf isolated from its pack, that is what you shall become or do you forget you claim loyalty to me yet you constantly oppose me!"


    _________________
    "War is based on deception"- Sun Tzu

    "No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you


    lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

    Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    avatar
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2582
    Reputation : 23
    Join date : 2012-08-11
    Age : 20
    Location : with my pack of wolves

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by twilightwarwolf on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:26 pm

    "I appose your ridiculus idea of a hostile take over of a territory you know you cannot get! Look at the odds you have none are in your favor and you are too foolsih to see that because you are blinded by your pride! As for my pack i will have them with me in the end can you say the same of your army?"


    btw billy this character isnt a Darkstalker i have another character that is soley one (remeber the man of insanity? thats your Darkstalker), this one is soley an Exiled.


    _________________
    THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS hunt, with fierce dedication, those who enter the Painted World...Our Realm...and contemplate harm toward Our Queen. We also seek retribution for the past wrongs done to Our Queen and those She shelters.

    You learn more from failure than from success.

    "People have a lot of questions, So do I." Morgan Freeman

    "I'm not racist, I'm a pianist, I push down both black and white"

    Sponsored content

    Re: Despair shall become you

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon May 22, 2017 8:25 pm