SUPAH ACTION RPG!!!

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Re: SUPAH ACTION RPG!!!

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:22 pm

I still don't know how to play. Is Res a player? He's not listed as one, it's just you and tiny.

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Res is the gamesmaster. This is, essentially, D&D.
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:35 pm

Name: RenegadeCop
    Race: Human
    Resistance: 8
    Strength: 7
    Perception: 8
    Handling: 7
    Magic: 5

Equipment:
    Knight armor set
    "This hard steel armor belonged to the knights of Earth. It has strong metal won't be pierced easily, but what can human armor do against great demons?"

Kite shield
    "This shield decorated with a chimera symbolized the strength of a now gone human faction. It is a combination of chainmail and metal and won't be pierced easily."

Broadsword
    "This powerful sword, used only by high ranking knights, easily dismembers limbs and slashes weak armor, it is however nearly useless against steel armor."

Steel dagger
    "This small sharp dagger was created for the sole purpose of piercing heavy steel armor. It is however better to use another weapon against shields."

Life essence of a human
    "This small green aura is the life essence of a human. Absorbing it will allow you to raise one stat. Life is the essence of all things, but is it wise to overuse it?"

Sticky metal
    "Sticky metal used on weapons to make them stickier. Can only be applied to a weapon with the aid of a smithbox. Weapons with sticky metal don't slash too hard and deal poor damage against all types of armor, but the stickiness will tear flesh out and cause heavy wounds."

Magic phrase: Cure
    "Prayer wrote by a divine doctor who tried to cure the kingdom of Zeligord, but died before finishing. This prayer is however still strong and will cure any types of poison. (Needs 6 magic to use)"

You try to find anyone other than rebels, you fail and are instead found by rebels.

Name: Thomas Grady
    Resistance: 6
    Perception: 10

Equipment:
    Thief's hood
    "A small black hood. If a thief doesn't want to be recognized, this hood is for them."

Bodkin
    "This small metal object looks like a knife, but can't slash properly, it is however able to pierce most metals."

Leather clothes
    "These light leather clothes are very common in the human world, they provide decent defense and good mobility."

You manage to grab your bodkin and find your attacker, a giant, deformed creature with ripped flesh, you manage to stab him fast enough, he bleeds out and dies.

Name: Rocko
    Race: Giant Sentient Caterpillar Alien
    Resistance: 5
    Strength: 15
    Perception: 5
    Handling: 5

Equipment:

Explosive oil
    "This highly explosive oil is used to power up small spaceships. Use with caution if you do not wish to be an NPC in Dishonored."

Your ship suddenly gains altitude and you manage to get higher, higher...HIGHER! But then you suddenly lose power and plummet right down. As you regain your senses you find yourself on wet land and see a sign:
    "Welcome to the kingdom of oman!"

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:46 pm

In my crippled state from my previous attempt, I have no choice but to fight. I unsheathe my Broadsword, and put myself into a defensive position, ready for the next move to ensue.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Oman wouldn't be a wet land. :|

tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:08 pm

After getting surprised by one thing, I decide to ditch the idea of looting the wreckage and instead look towards the potential of greater treasures. I look at the horizon and try to spot the largest building, hoping it is the castle.

my favorite qoutes:

Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

"I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Fine, I'll play along. :o

A wet land, a fitting milieu for a humanoid insect such as I. I loot my ship's wreckage and take the intercom and GPS device. Neither seems to be functioning properly as I trudge deeper into the marsh.

ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:25 pm

Equipment:
    Knight armor set
    "This hard steel armor belonged to the knights of Earth. It has strong metal won't be pierced easily, but what can human armor do against great demons?"

Kite shield
    "This shield decorated with a chimera symbolized the strength of a now gone human faction. It is a combination of chainmail and metal and won't be pierced easily."

Broadsword
    "This powerful sword, used only by high ranking knights, easily dismembers limbs and slashes weak armor, it is however nearly useless against steel armor."

Steel dagger
    "This small sharp dagger was created for the sole purpose of piercing heavy steel armor. It is however better to use another weapon against shields."

Life essence of a human
    "This small green aura is the life essence of a human. Absorbing it will allow you to raise one stat. Life is the essence of all things, but is it wise to overuse it?"

Sticky metal
    "Sticky metal used on weapons to make them stickier. Can only be applied to a weapon with the aid of a smithbox. Weapons with sticky metal don't slash too hard and deal poor damage against all types of armor, but the stickiness will tear flesh out and cause heavy wounds."

"Prayer wrote by a divine doctor who tried to cure the kingdom of Zeligord, but died before finishing. This prayer is however still strong and will cure any types of poison. (Needs 6 magic to use)"

You attempt to block the hits, but you can't block many attackers at once, soon you grow fatigued and they shield bash you to unconsciousness.

YOU ARE NOW UNCONSCIOUS AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING TILL SOMEONE SAVES YOU OR AFTER A CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME.

Equipment:
    Thief's hood
    "A small black hood. If a thief doesn't want to be recognized, this hood is for them."

Bodkin
    "This small metal object looks like a knife, but can't slash properly, it is however able to pierce most metals."

Leather clothes
    "These light leather clothes are very common in the human world, they provide decent defense and good mobility."

You spot the largest building, a tower...
    You try to reach it, but as you reach a giant bridge on the top of your head, a dozen of archers come out, they are dressed like rebels and they point their bows at you.

Equipment:

Explosive oil
    "This highly explosive oil is used to power up small spaceships. Use with caution if you do not wish to be an NPC in Dishonored."

GPS
    "This GPS has a map of the entire galaxy. However it requires power, since it is without power it now only runs Apple Maps."

Intercom
    "This intercom has the wide range of 100 miles on ground and several light years in space. Beware giving this to an angry Call Of Duty kid."

As you head to "oman" you are suddenly surrounded by several fleshy creatures in brown armor, you don't know if these are the natives of the planet a.k.a humans.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Surrounded, I know that trying to fight my way out of trouble is a bad call. I throw my arms up in surrender and I hope that I have been captured by a merciful local race.

tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:22 pm

I put my hands into the air hoping the archers will decide not to shoot. I am in their hands now I presume. "Are you gonna shoot? I hope so I don't enjoy waiting." I yell to the archers on the bridge above me.

my favorite qoutes:

Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

"I
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:46 am

Equipment:
    Knight armor set

Kite shield

Broadsword

Steel dagger

Life essence of a human

Sticky metal

You wake up in a cell, you struggle to get a grip on your position, but you see 2 rebels in the room...
    One is looking past a door with lots of light, another when is laying on your cage, he has a key in his pocket...

Equipment:
    Thief's hood

Bodkin

Leather clothes

Longbow
    "This bow made with delicate wood allows arrows to travel farther. Bows need arrows in order to be used."

20 Arrows
    "Simple arrow with a metal tip. Arrows are strong ranged weapons that can pierce armor easily. But only a truly skilled one can throw them by hand. You'll need a bow to use them."

The archers start firing and you manage to roll past them, you quickly rush at them with impulse and start killing them all with your bodkin, the archers aren't able to aim at you since you are too agile for them, you kill all the archers and pant heavily, you grab one of their bows and some of their arrows.

Equipment:

Explosive oil

GPS
    "This GPS has a map of the entire galaxy. However it requires power, since it is without power it now only runs Apple Maps."

Intercom
    "This intercom has the wide range of 100 miles on ground and several light years in space. Beware giving this to an angry Call Of Duty kid."

The fleshy creatures attack you with their weapons, luckily your tough carapace resists their weak material. You quickly kill all of them and eat the head of some. They taste ok.

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:09 am

I loot the key from the rebel, and wait for a good moment to make my escape, but decide to mull over where I will go once I am out, and what to do in the meantime.
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:11 pm

Keeping the bow drawn, I continue on my path to the tower. This time watching for any movement and listening for any rustle of cloth.

my favorite qoutes:

"I
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:15 pm

Now fed and feeling confident that I can handle myself in this world I loot the bodies for anything that might prove useful.

ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Equipment:
    Knight armor set

Kite shield

Broadsword

Steel dagger

Life essence of a human

Sticky metal

You pickpocket the rebel's key and patiently wait. After a few minutes the rebel leaning close to the cage leaves and only the one looking at you remains, he stares at you with his evil eyes.
    You search for any possible ways to escape, you see that you are on top of a giant bridge, the giant bridge leads to the door that you couldn't open before you came to this wretched castle.

Equipment:
    Thief's hood

Bodkin

Leather clothes

Longbow
    "This bow made with delicate wood allows arrows to travel farther. Bows need arrows in order to be used."

20 Arrows
    "Simple arrow with a metal tip. Arrows are strong ranged weapons that can pierce armor easily. But only a truly skilled one can throw them by hand. You'll need a bow to use them."

You continue the path, aiming at any small rock or gust of wind, suddenly you see a giant creature, it looks like a worm with a dark red shell, it's smelling some of the rebels. Probably dead ones.

Equipment:

Explosive oil

GPS

Intercom

You loot the rebels, but find nothing of value, while looting you can't help but feel watched...

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:09 pm

I remember my level up, and level up my magic to 6.
    I wait further to see if the rebel looking at me will ever leave my sight, so I can get out of here.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Watched or no, I need to find a place to settle in for the night. I scrounge around for tent-building vegetation/a suitable location for a fire and free of too many pests. Let the watchers watch, if they want to start a scuffle they'll have to come to my ground.

tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:01 pm

Not knowing what the hell the creature is I check the sun's position in the sky and after a moment's decision, decide to head back to the bridge where the archers were and see if I can loot anything. Hell that is why I came to this damn city.

my favorite qoutes:

"I
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:03 pm

Bump

my favorite qoutes:

"I

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:47 am