Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Tips for beating the Hellkite please

SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Tips for beating the Hellkite please Empty Tips for beating the Hellkite please

Post by SlakeMoth Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:41 am

I offed it the first time by using the poison arrow trick but it doesn't seem to work on newgame+ because the darn thing just keeps going awol. I've tried shooting it with arrows from the top of the stairs on the bridge but I think it keeps healing itself by folding it's wings (is this what it's doing, not sure?).
    sunbro
    sunbro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Tips for beating the Hellkite please Empty Re: Tips for beating the Hellkite please

Post by sunbro Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:51 am

when you stand by the stairs comming from the bonfire, shoot one arrow at the drake
    The drake jumps from the tower on to the bridge at this moment you can hit the dragon onces
    Go back to stair immediately and repeat sequence
    zRegulas9z
    zRegulas9z

Tips for beating the Hellkite please Empty Re: Tips for beating the Hellkite please

Post by zRegulas9z Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:56 am

Im not sure if this still works and it takes a little while but i saw a video where guy stood at top of the stairs, the ones in the middle of the bridge that lead underneath. He aimed at dragons head with bow shot it once and quickly ran to middle of bridge where it lands once agroed and hits the head body once and runs back down stairs until dragon jumps back on top of the gate. rince and repeat basically, takes a little while to get the timing right but guy in the video done this at like level 10 or something. using a greatsword with and overhead swing helps for garenteed hit.

Hope this helped, if not you could always do the beggining bit where you shoot his head with arrow, but then instead of attacking straight away sprint past him to bonfire, that is if your just looking to open shortcut and go sunbro covenent Tips for beating the Hellkite please 639795459
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:57 am

I'll never learn! Just checked the wiki. Sorry for asking unnecessary question.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 pm