Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
VaDoom
Soris Ice Goldwing
DemonOfFate
Dibsville
User1
9 posters

The Insane: Event! Insanity in the Painted World!

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

The Insane: Event! Insanity in the Painted World! Empty The Insane: Event! Insanity in the Painted World!

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Because Demon and Dibs are such speedy buggers, my event got posted over to page 2, so, here it is, so people can see it:

Event news incoming!

Insanity in the Painted World!

This event is all about bringing the Insanity to the Painted World! A place where all out of place, insane maniacs like us have been placed! And now, we come to the sane people in there to show them who is truly the boss of the place! With our force, our wills, our chest heads, and our pure of heart intentions!

Soul Level: 120, or 55. Bring a Red Eye Orb, Red Sign Soapstone, or any other equivalent as a method of invasion.

Together, if we invade at the same time, as one, we shall give the Painted World the true show of what insanity really is, what this world, and the Painted World is all about! There may be console barriers for us, but we shall persevere! We shall prove that we are a force to be reckoned with! And, together, we will bring true Insanity among the Painted World!

Xbox players: Recommended time: 7pm EST.
    PS3 Players: 5pm EST.
    PC Players: 8pm EST.

Summons are allowed for this event! If you want, summon your fellow Insane brother/sister in arms, and give double the insanity upon one unfortunate soul! And, make sure to leave them a few Dung Pies, maybe a couple Prism Stones, and, if you have a spare, bonus points for giving a Symbol of Avarice.

Armour: Maximum: Chest head, and Xanthous Waistcloth. Can only be worn by Fat Naked Men or higher. Naked Men must wear their Symbol only. Havel's are recommended to show their status by using a Dark Hand in their secondary right hand section. Eat up all that Humanity, and straight into your chest head!

Gifting: Anything you want to part with. Recommended gifts are: Prism Stones, Dung Pies, Symbol's of Avarice, Wooden Bolts and Arrows, unupgraded or broken armour and weaponry are even better for showing your insane ways. Rubbish is accepted too.

Dates: 18th of April to the 25th of April. Join in anytime, there is no time limit to this! But, going by the recommended times is the best idea, and catching your fellow Insane at that time will be even better!

And, that is about it! I hope you like the sound of this!

Last edited by RenegadeCop on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

The Insane: Event! Insanity in the Painted World! Empty Re: The Insane: Event! Insanity in the Painted World!

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:10 pm

I'll be collecting humanity for the "Ganker" rank on PS3.

Last edited by Dibsville on Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Insane: Event! Insanity in the Painted World! Empty Re: The Insane: Event! Insanity in the Painted World!

Post by DemonOfFate Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:10 pm

This looks good. I'm thinking about making a SL 120 insanity build just because i want to use smough's hammer :oops:
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Keep ON TOPIC guys! Just a heads up! Anyway, only post here if updating your event status. Nothing more.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Perhaps I can join but I doubt I will be on time. Fashionably late maybe but I don't have a guaranteed time.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:11 am

Event Update!!

Due to a slight confliction with another admirable covenant, I have added another, alternate location, in case we get no invasions in the Painted World! The new location is, for DLC owners: Oolacile Township. For those who don't have it, Lost Izalith!

The rest remains unchanged!
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 am

I was lazy... looked for it in the original covenant topic.
    I'll join. I'll try to be here at the recommended hours, but eu time zone will be easier for me.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:25 am

I can understand that. EU time is shiz, isn't it? Being in the UK makes these events pretty late for me, but there is a lot more activity in that time. And sure, it goes on for 3 days, so it won't be an issue.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Yeah I'll be partaking in this, I haven't done PVP in Dark Souls in a while so it'll be fun training for this event.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Who will you be training with/on?
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Everyone that intrudes in the Royal Wood. twisted
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Well, I hope your training comes out fruitful. Also, did you know there's no derailing allowed, except in the Off-Topic Insane thread?
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:35 pm

GrinTwist wrote:Everyone that intrudes in the Royal Wood. twisted

rofl finally someone who isn't casul!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Stay on topic! If we want to talk about casul things, bump the off topic insane thread please.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:38 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Well, I hope your training comes out fruitful. Also, did you know there's no derailing allowed, except in the Off-Topic Insane thread?

I didn't know that, also a question about this event? What happens to the person that get's the most kills throughout the event?

Will there be any special titles that we can earn?
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:40 pm

Grin i kinda think the knight ranks are enough..BUT IF U HAZ IDEA POST NAOW!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:41 pm

I have thought of conclusions for both of them. Whoever gets the most kills gets the title Warlord. If you get the highest killstreak, you get Perfectionist. And, lastly, if you get both, you get, Supreme Tactician.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:45 pm

I was thinking of more specific titles.

For the most kills: Preacher of the Painted World

Highest Killstreak: Painted Hollow

Second highest kills: Priscilla's Madman

Something like those titles, I think Warlord would be more suitable if we were to do a covenant war.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:47 pm

It's too late, they have been done! Sorry about that, and anyway, I have had a bit of a confliction with the Exiled of Ariamis, and they thought we are not allowed to disrespect their Queen, so it's kind of fitting to leave Priscilla out of this.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:49 pm

Ah, that makes sense. Maybe next covenant event I will be able to make some non-casul titles.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:50 pm

Why not? I'm sure that your ideas are much better than mine. Anyway, I'm off to bump up the Off-Topic thread. If you want to talk funny crud like we did originally, we can go there.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Im in this goin be invading the PS3 siide All day Everyday!
    Wonder what will i see this time XD
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:24 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Because Demon and Dibs are such speedy buggers, my event got posted over to page 2, so, here it is, so people can see it:

Event news incoming!

Insanity in the Painted World!

This event is all about bringing the Insanity to the Painted World! A place where all out of place, insane maniacs like us have been placed! And now, we come to the sane people in there to show them who is truly the boss of the place! With our force, our wills, our chest heads, and our pure of heart intentions!

Soul Level: 120, or 55. Bring a Red Eye Orb, Red Sign Soapstone, or any other equivalent as a method of invasion.

Together, if we invade at the same time, as one, we shall give the Painted World the true show of what insanity really is, what this world, and the Painted World is all about! There may be console barriers for us, but we shall persevere! We shall prove that we are a force to be reckoned with! And, together, we will bring true Insanity among the Painted World!

Xbox players: Recommended time: 7pm EST.
    PS3 Players: 5pm EST.
    PC Players: 8pm EST.

Summons are allowed for this event! If you want, summon your fellow Insane brother/sister in arms, and give double the insanity upon one unfortunate soul! And, make sure to leave them a few Dung Pies, maybe a couple Prism Stones, and, if you have a spare, bonus points for giving a Symbol of Avarice.

Armour: Maximum: Chest head, and Xanthous Waistcloth. Can only be worn by Fat Naked Men or higher. Naked Men must wear their Symbol only. Havel's are recommended to show their status by using a Dark Hand in their secondary right hand section. Eat up all that Humanity, and straight into your chest head!

Gifting: Anything you want to part with. Recommended gifts are: Prism Stones, Dung Pies, Symbol's of Avarice, Wooden Bolts and Arrows, unupgraded or broken armour and weaponry are even better for showing your insane ways. Rubbish is accepted too.

Dates: 18th of April to the 25th of April. Join in anytime, there is no time limit to this! But, going by the recommended times is the best idea, and catching your fellow Insane at that time will be even better!

And, that is about it! I hope you like the sound of this!
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:28 pm

noooo

my 120 isn't ready ;~;
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Get it done! happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:31 am