Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Tanklord
Dibsville
Bloodpact91
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Latitoast
9 posters

I need assistance in my journey to become one with my inner ****.

Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I need assistance in my journey to become one with my inner ****. Empty I need assistance in my journey to become one with my inner ****.

Post by Latitoast Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:22 pm

I'm going to be blunt, I'm not the best Souls player in the world. I don't suck, but there's not a ghost's chance I'll be able to take down the Four Kings so early on in the game to become a Darkwraith, because those guys are the one boss I always have trouble with. Beatrice just isn't a Tarkus.

So I come to you, magnificent forum-goers in need of assistance on my path to invading others.

Right now my simple character is a fresh build, however any help from you wonderful people would be very nice.

Just send me a message on XBL is interested, my Gamertag is Leon Kennedy85.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

I need assistance in my journey to become one with my inner ****. Empty Re: I need assistance in my journey to become one with my inner ****.

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:48 pm

SL?
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

I need assistance in my journey to become one with my inner ****. Empty Re: I need assistance in my journey to become one with my inner ****.

Post by Bloodpact91 Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Latitoast wrote:I'm going to be blunt, I'm not the best Souls player in the world. I don't suck, but there's not a ghost's chance I'll be able to take down the Four Kings so early on in the game to become a Darkwraith, because those guys are the one boss I always have trouble with. Beatrice just isn't a Tarkus.

So I come to you, magnificent forum-goers in need of assistance on my path to invading others.

Right now my simple character is a fresh build, however any help from you wonderful people would be very nice.

Just send me a message on XBL is interested, my Gamertag is Leon Kennedy85.

Including your Soul Level would probably help people to know if they have a character with wich they can help you happy

EDIT: And also , Welcome to the forum!
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Welcome to the Forums.
    Nice new Avatar.
    Good luck with this.
    Tanklord
    Tanklord
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tanklord Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:01 pm

Welcome Latitoast:) What soul level are u? I won't b able to help u this eve but if u tell us your soul level hopefully someone will have a build around that level to assist u.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Looking back on that post, I probably should have included my Soul Level.

As of right now, I'm SL 16, and I'm moving on to the Parish.

I'm about to grab the Claymore.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:01 pm

If I can do this as sl1, and I am a TERRIBLE player, you can do this! Don't give up hope yet!
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 pm

I have hope, and I'm determined to finish this build so I can invade cosplaying as a Darkwraith(I love cosplaying, adds a unique thrill to the game) and so I can invade people as Tarky in Sen's Fortress.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Tarky is a great cosplay. It's very easy to use, and hellish powerful. silly
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Ever since I laid eyes on Tarky, I have loved him like a child.

A big, deadly, unkillable child.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:08 pm

I wonder, will we be able to be invaded by Tarkus in Dark Souls 2? A question I would love to know the answer to..
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:22 pm

There better be a throwback to Tarkus.

Or at least Solaire. It's rumored that it's going to be a prequel, so maybe we'll see the Four Knights as important, story based characters instead of someone who helps you ground a boss, someone that everyone kills because her robes are cool, and 2 bosses.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:40 pm

We need the Director's Cut of Dark Souls 1. I would love to explore all of the cut data!
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:52 pm

The cut data is full of Seath and Gwynevere hentai....
    The DLC also has some stains of Artorias and Ciaran +18....
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Dibs will love it then!

I'll only look if he wants to quiz me on the hentai again. silly
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:06 pm

The Elite Knight was going to have a story, and I think we all know of Shiva's story.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Correct. I recall that the Elite Knight, Oscar, was supposed to meet up with you in several sections of the game, and eventually try to kill you, dependant on if you incline to be the Dark Lord, or want to link the fire. He goes power mad with wanting to be the Dark Lord if you are going to Link the Fire, and sees you as an understandable threat. If you try to be the Dark Lord, he trys to kill you, claiming he won't let you corrupt Lordran any further.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:21 pm

In director cut they should let us spare Sif 😢
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Rather than berate you at the start of that cutscene..
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:30 pm

So back on topic, Latitoast do you still need help and are you still level 16? I can probably help you if I make a build for the event. Great Combustion+Havel's Armor = 4 Dead Kings big grin
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Why yes I am, of course I still need to kill Sif.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:50 pm

I can't help ya until around around 7pm PST. Even then I may have to try to look for a build that can handle the kings. If I need to make one this may take a little longer, if you don't mind. My GT is just my username.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Alright. I have about an hour after 7, however I've got all Spring Break ahead of me after tomorrow if you want to do it then.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:17 pm

On Friday I have classes until about 4 so....I guess I could make a build tonight and help you then? Shrug :?:
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:39 pm

I've got a dentist's appointment tomorrow so I might be late by 10 minutes max, depending on how much they tell me my teeth suck.

I restarted due to a complete screw up in my build, and yeah I screwed up that early on. I'm at the Burg, I could probably get through the area in a few seconds though, I have the Zweihander.

Shouldn't be too long, and could you RSS move some items for me? I need to move items from my level 80 to the new build.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:06 am