Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Virulas
Xaelai
WandererReece
Maplepop
OmegaX105
VaDoom
XachAttack
psychichobo
befowler
swordiris
Djem
Ashran
lonewolf
Uparkaam
Wolfkeys
AnCapaillMor
255gecko
GrinTwist
Tchuwib
reim0027
Jansports
Latitoast
EarthScraper
Hugh_G_Johnson
Flankydizzle
Dibsville
Hue
WaLKA
The Letter X
lextune
Nybbles
Pilgrim34
Muker
TheBigLebowski
twilightwarwolf
GenericUsername
Nugget
Ezlare
CakeThiefPro
WaffleGuy
User1
ninjashifty
46 posters

What's the one enemy you still hate fighting?

Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What's the one enemy you still hate fighting? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's the one enemy you still hate fighting?

Post by Hue Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Djem wrote:The demons in Anor Londo with lightning spears. It's so hard to hit them with melee! And when you hit once, they just get blown away, and you have to find the perfect moment to hit them again. Also much more annoying when two of them attack you at the same time.

The most annoying part of the Silver Knight Archer run in Anor Londo for me is not the Silver Knights, they are friggin' easy to pass. It's the Lightning Demons just before that.
    This
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What's the one enemy you still hate fighting? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's the one enemy you still hate fighting?

Post by Ashran Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Hachouma wrote:
    Djem wrote:The demons in Anor Londo with lightning spears. It's so hard to hit them with melee! And when you hit once, they just get blown away, and you have to find the perfect moment to hit them again. Also much more annoying when two of them attack you at the same time.

The most annoying part of the Silver Knight Archer run in Anor Londo for me is not the Silver Knights, they are friggin' easy to pass. It's the Lightning Demons just before that.
    This

Just back at the "brige" and let them fall. :V
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:34 pm

The Giant skeleton dogs make me angry.

Also the black mages in Township. I will get hit with a magic ball coming from nowhere and die.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:50 pm

The Anor Londo winged demons have 0 poise so you can stagger them with anything (even throwing knives or just rolling into them). You can also knock them out of mid-air with any heavy weapon that has an AOE charge move, like a great club or an ultra greatsword. Just sprint right at them and swing when you are halfway there, even if they jump you'll hit their feet and/or knock them out of the air for a follow up swipe.

I used to hate the two armored boars in the hallway to the Archives, until I realized you can poison them with a couple of poison daggers, or shoot a poison cloud around the corner where they can't even see you. Now my hatred is 100% back where it belongs: Bed of chaos.
    psychichobo
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by psychichobo Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Blight town mosquitoes annoy me as you have to wait for them to spawn again so you can kill them again. Or just wander around doing what you'd do anyway and get a spray of acid blood in the back right when you don't need it.

But the trophy for me goes to the Spear Silver Knights. They're just so annoying as they keep their shield up, poke your stamina down, and the heavy does a lot so you have to time it just right when they're open. And they're always in narrow spaces (which weirdly makes fighting them harder).
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XachAttack Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Crystal Hollow Swordsmen/Archers. Damn those things to the deepest circle of hell...
    CakeThiefPro
    CakeThiefPro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CakeThiefPro Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:19 pm

psychichobo wrote:But the trophy for me goes to the Spear Silver Knights. They're just so annoying as they keep their shield up, poke your stamina down, and the heavy does a lot so you have to time it just right when they're open. And they're always in narrow spaces (which weirdly makes fighting them harder).

It's worth taking the time to learn to parry them. It doesn't take long to do and they become one of the easiest enemies in the game once you do it. Also narrow spaces stop you backstabbing them, making it harder to kill them.
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:08 am

Skeleton dogs in totg. If you miss to block dodge the combo, you're as good as dead.
    For bosses, I hate Gwyndolin, the slow homing soul masses are a real pain to me. I enjoy earing the death lines of this ******* octopus crossdresser a lot.
    OmegaX105
    OmegaX105

Post by OmegaX105 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:13 am

Most annoying enemy? So many to pick from...But i would have to say the goddamn prowling demons...Seriously one wrong move and FCK U. UR DED.
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:22 am

befowler wrote:The Anor Londo winged demons have 0 poise so you can stagger them with anything (even throwing knives or just rolling into them). You can also knock them out of mid-air with any heavy weapon that has an AOE charge move, like a great club or an ultra greatsword. Just sprint right at them and swing when you are halfway there, even if they jump you'll hit their feet and/or knock them out of the air for a follow up swipe.

I used to hate the two armored boars in the hallway to the Archives, until I realized you can poison them with a couple of poison daggers, or shoot a poison cloud around the corner where they can't even see you. Now my hatred is 100% back where it belongs: Bed of chaos.

The problem is that they have 0 poise. I don't want them to be thrown away anytime I hit them! That's the annoying part.
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:43 am

XachAttack wrote:Crystal Hollow Swordsmen/Archers. Damn those things to the deepest circle of hell...
    crystals suronded by ice yeah that would not make it hard to se them.
    What's the one enemy you still hate fighting? - Page 3 They_w10
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XachAttack Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:01 am

lonewolf wrote:
    XachAttack wrote:Crystal Hollow Swordsmen/Archers. Damn those things to the deepest circle of hell...
    crystals suronded by ice yeah that would not make it hard to se them.

It's not that they're hard to see lol, I know where they all are. I just meant their movesets and aggro ranges, it's rediculous. That damn shoulder stab the Swordsman have gets me every time. It's frustrating beyond belief.
    Maplepop
    Maplepop
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Maplepop Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:11 am

The drakes in Valley of Drakes... Horrible beasts
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:13 am

The drakes are fun to fight while giving you sccales
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:18 am

Nybbles wrote:those gawd damn mosquitos
    Xaelai
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Xaelai Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Black farking Knights.

Only because of freaking event lag.

Nothing worse than the two Black Knights in the Undead Asylum revisited. I'll back up half of the whole hallway waiting for a specific attack so that it is safe to retaliate (I usually go there lower-level). The attack finally happens, I'll step in to attack, hit the attack button, and.........

............nothing happens.

OH CRAP.

Then I'm scrambling to back up as fast as I can, and 5 or so seconds later THEN my character does the attack I told it to do, and I hope and pray that the Knight isn't about to stab me and I just thunk his shield and can get my own shield back up in time before he swings.

I don't know why those two specific knights are so lousy for this, but it is ridiculous, and it is the most cheesy way to die, ever. I can understand dying to a trap, or to my own stupidity, but shoddy game programming? That is beyond frustrating.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Capra Demon
    There's always a chance I'll mess up
    I haven't done it in awhile, but I just know it's going to happen when I have like 30m souls on me
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:21 pm

Artorias.

I have helped so many people with this guy, fighting him is like remembering the steps of a dance now. Everything is just memory, nothing more.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:22 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Artorias.

I have helped so many people with this guy, fighting him is like remembering the steps of a dance now. Everything is just memory, nothing more.
    Still the funnest fight
    What are you even doing
    (actually, I like Four Kings the most)
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Dibsville wrote:

Still the funnest fight
    What are you even doing
    You ENJOY the Four Kings?

Do you like getting kicked by big scary black knights too?

I can't stand Black Knights with Ultra Greatswords. I always have trouble for some reason.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Latitoast wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:

Still the funnest fight
    What are you even doing
    You ENJOY the Four Kings?

Do you like getting kicked by big scary black knights too?

I can't stand Black Knights with Ultra Greatswords. I always have trouble for some reason.
    I parry BK's now.
    Story time:
    So I was going to gwyn and I kept dying to the BK on the bridge because I kept falling off
    And on this final try, I was like "*** it, YOLO" and I parried him
    I've parried BK's ever since.
    And yes, Four Kings has become my favourite fight ever since I finished my first SL 1 run.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:37 pm

You're a psychopath. You have to enjoy pain to like the Four Kings
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Latitoast wrote:You're a psychopath. You have to enjoy pain to like the Four Kings
    I'm a masochist.
    Dost thou have a problem?
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:40 pm

The Four Kings are beyond pain.

They are the meaning of torture.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Correct. Dibs is just insane. It's why he was one of the original 3 insane.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 pm