Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Virulas
Xaelai
WandererReece
Maplepop
OmegaX105
VaDoom
XachAttack
psychichobo
befowler
swordiris
Djem
Ashran
lonewolf
Uparkaam
Wolfkeys
AnCapaillMor
255gecko
GrinTwist
Tchuwib
reim0027
Jansports
Latitoast
EarthScraper
Hugh_G_Johnson
Flankydizzle
Dibsville
Hue
WaLKA
The Letter X
lextune
Nybbles
Pilgrim34
Muker
TheBigLebowski
twilightwarwolf
GenericUsername
Nugget
Ezlare
CakeThiefPro
WaffleGuy
User1
ninjashifty
46 posters

What's the one enemy you still hate fighting?

ninjashifty
    ninjashifty
    Addicted
    Addicted

What's the one enemy you still hate fighting? Empty What's the one enemy you still hate fighting?

Post by ninjashifty Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:34 pm

My question is; regardless of the number of hours you've played this game, what enemy do you still hate fighting? It could be a specific enemy or one enemy that sucks because of its location. It doesn't have to be because it's hard but maybe the tediousness of it.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

What's the one enemy you still hate fighting? Empty Re: What's the one enemy you still hate fighting?

Post by User1 Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:35 pm

The Man Eater Shells outside Crystal Cave. Their stamina damage is just tedious.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What's the one enemy you still hate fighting? Empty Re: What's the one enemy you still hate fighting?

Post by WaffleGuy Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:42 pm

Channelers in Dukes.

Just... ARGHGH! :mask-father:
    CakeThiefPro
    CakeThiefPro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CakeThiefPro Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Bonewheel skeletons...

Channelers annoy me with their happy dancing yet ridiculously rare trident drop taunting us.:evil:
    ninjashifty
    ninjashifty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ninjashifty Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:50 pm

I totally forgot about the bonewheel skeletons. I hate them!!!

Though I think I've finally mastered the area, the two black knight snipers on the ledge makes me cringe. I can get through there prettly easily, I just remember all the times I've died there and it causes me to panic from time to time.
    ninjashifty
    ninjashifty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ninjashifty Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:51 pm

I totally forgot about the bonewheel skeletons. I hate them!!!

Though I think I've finally mastered the area, the two black knight snipers on the ledge makes me cringe. I can get through there prettly easily, I just remember all the times I've died there and it causes me to panic from time to time.
    CakeThiefPro
    CakeThiefPro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CakeThiefPro Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Yep I'm tempted to try invading in the catacombs dressed as Patches just to watch until the bonewheel skeletons kill them. twisted

Ezlare
    Ezlare
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Ezlare Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Let's not forget the giant skeletons in Tomb of the Giants. Fighting those things in packs...

Me: *Crushed by skeleton*

*Gets up*

*crushed by another skeleton*

*dies*

What's the one enemy you still hate fighting? Tumblr_m7khdwSkln1r5w3f4o2_250
    Nugget
    Nugget
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Nugget Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Every enemy in the tomb of giants bar the skelly babies and Pindudes, ghosts in New Londo, basilisks, torch undead, and Solaire because of the emotional damage.
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:13 pm

The bone dog things in the ToG. Seriously there's no reason they should do that much damage in one set of attacks.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:15 pm

for me i still hate the Silver knight archers outside the castle of anor and i hate killing Sif its painful for me as i LOVE wolves, i hate BOC f'in cheap as s boss made to one pop everyone, mosquitoes in swamp as they are ridiculously annoying and they come back, and giants in anor and how they ALWAYS hide behind the "invicible sheild" which isnt anywhere near invicible for the player.
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:19 pm

All of the above. happy
    Muker
    Muker
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Muker Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Mutated flame throwing hollows in paited world, cause they toxicated me quite often before I found that you should kill them with fire.

And the shells in Crystal Cave, cause when they die and you come close, you can't see nothing.
    Pilgrim34
    Pilgrim34
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Pilgrim34 Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Those awful, awful dogs in Tomb of the Giants- thank goodness for sorcery and pyromancy!

Also dislike the bonewheel skeletons particularly in the Painted World, the number of times I've lost huge amounts of souls and humanity down there is beyond counting sad
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:46 pm

rats…rats have to be the most annoying enemy to fight, lots of attacks will miss them because they are low to the ground, poise doesn't mean a thing against them and they can easily stun lock you to death when in a pack, oh and poison…ugh.

torch hollows are tied with rats. because *** those guys.

Edit: also those gawd damn mosquitos
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:08 pm

I honestly haven't fought a bonewheel in ages. Just jump right past them in the catacombs and in the painted world I throw on a RoS and run to the switch, lol.

Hate the Dogs in the tomb, so I run right past them all, lol.

Of the enemies that I do still fight I might say torch wielding hollows.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Bed of Chaos :x
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Yeeaah. It's the giant skeletons for me. However, it's only the huge group that guards the ember I have trouble with. I absolutely hate having to fetch that ember because of them.

Dragonbutts, too. I usually run past them. But if for whatever reason I have to fight them....Bah.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Bonewheel skeletons, bat wing demons, burrowing rockworms, and the *** blighttown mosquitoes
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Torch Zombies
    *shudder*
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Flankydizzle Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Skelly dogs are by far the worst. They hit like a damn hammer.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:02 pm

I detest hydras. Recently I decided to try invading the darkroot garden. I don't know why, but I had never tried invading in the darkroot garden. Found some guy fighting the hydra. He ran, the hydra left him alone and spit water at me... yada, yada, yada... I don't invade darkroot garden anymore.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:I detest hydras. Recently I decided to try invading the darkroot garden. I don't know why, but I had never tried invading in the darkroot garden. Found some guy fighting the hydra. He ran, the hydra left him alone and spit water at me... yada, yada, yada... I don't invade darkroot garden anymore.

Well, at least it can't fly
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Hachouma wrote:
    Hugh_G_Johnson wrote:I detest hydras. Recently I decided to try invading the darkroot garden. I don't know why, but I had never tried invading in the darkroot garden. Found some guy fighting the hydra. He ran, the hydra left him alone and spit water at me... yada, yada, yada... I don't invade darkroot garden anymore.

*One of them can't fly
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:

*One of them can't fly
    He was talking about the one in darkroot, me too

BTW, is it just me or the second one is smaller?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 am