Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Tolvo
skarekrow13
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
zRegulas9z
Specter737
Lancelot
Yarxov
Black_Knight_Leon
12 posters

Duke Archives (DrkS stories and moments)

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Duke Archives (DrkS stories and moments) - Page 2 Empty Re: Duke Archives (DrkS stories and moments)

Post by Tolvo Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:09 am

Tolvo-"You know, I hunt in the forest quite a bit and invade hosts, but usually they're farmers. Some are looking for duels, and those who are going to Sif I just ignore. But how do I get rid of the possibility of farmers? I know!"
    Tolvo then reverses Hollowing and procceeds to host in the Forest, twenty three victories and eight deaths. Tolvo is now low on humanity.
    Tolvo-"Oh man, those were some great duels, man I love facing forest hunters. But wait a second, I'm low on humanity. Damn, that sucks, I wish forest hunters and Darkmoon gave them, I wonder where....I know!"
    Tolvo then rushes to the Kiln and hosts there for a while, he gets humanity every now and then and uses it to keep the process going and has a bunch of great duels.
    Tolvo-"Man this is amazing, literally everyone has been a duellist, I love this! Wait a second, a red soap stone? Well if all these invaders are so great, this guy must be an amazing duellist!"
    Summons, bows to him and gets backstabbed instantly dying.
    Tolvo-"........"
    Tolvo sighs and goes to his computer.

By the way, the whole time no spells, just duel +15 Shoetels in Lautrec's full set, I love Cos-PvP.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Duke Archives (DrkS stories and moments) - Page 2 Empty Re: Duke Archives (DrkS stories and moments)

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:32 am

that might be why they dueled you, cos-pvp usually gets a good reception.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:49 am

I might make my Anor Londo dark for this very reason, Lautrec PvP is a blast.

Tolvo dons the Onion Armored, a Zweihander and the Pierce Shield, he equips Emit Force and that is it. He hangs around in the forest awaiting people and duels a ton, dies every single time.
    Tolvo-"Obviously I'm not on par with Siegmeyer of Catarina."
    Gets invaded by another Siegmeyer and bows before begining the fight, finally wins one.
    Tolvo-"Haha, I am Tolvo of Fat Onion Land, and I'm unstoppable!"
    Turns to see three Treants and an invader with the trident.
    "You have Died."

Turns out I utterly suck with the Zweihander.
    Black_Knight_Leon
    Black_Knight_Leon

Post by Black_Knight_Leon Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:10 am

I decided to practice with Rapiers since it's the least used weapon in pvp. I go over to the Painted world for some quick Bridge pvp and kill a few monsters to clear the area. I havent killed priscilla in this playthrough but i was stupid enough to go to the graveyard. The black phantom invades then a spirit of vengeance shows up too. Killed the BP and im decided to hide from her.

NINJA MODE ACTIVATE!

I don't use the ring of fog even with the Targeting Patch so I put on TARKUS armor and hide in a dark area. Like... 10min later she finds me, She just starts attacking like she was fighting a normal NPC. Parrying dagger did its job well here since she swung that dragon god axe around like crazy. Hornet ring + NPC/PC = Special Demon's souls kill animation.

1694 damage but that's nothing special
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:31 pm

I've killed the undead parish Mecha Boar a few ways, Probing, playing peekaboo, etc, but now I have found the most amazing way to kHey listenill it..

Yaro(Mage char)- Ah the Undead Parish.
    Mecha Boar- Grrr
    Yaro- Well, I don't feel like taking the portcullis so...
    -Sprint of faith!- ha, I even beat the boar to the ga.. Oh sh*t here he comes!
    Mecha Boar- Grrr!
    Random Troll Hallow- I better close the gate...
    -Rancor scene from RoTJ plays out-
    Yaro- that was awesome! The gate killed the Mecha boar! That is amazing! Hell yeah!
    Black_Knight_Leon
    Black_Knight_Leon

Post by Black_Knight_Leon Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:53 am

[Painted world: Using Brave this time]

Host: Bah... A invader is here...

Phantom 1: Don't worry, theres 3 of us and only one of him

Brave: Screw waiting for him, better to hunt him instead of being hunted

(Looks for the BP)

Brave: Look there he is... he's just standing though...
    (Hides in the trees and pulls out Black bow)

Brave: I'll just shoot him into the hole in the bridge and kill him

(6 headshots later)

(BP has vanished)

Phantom 1: LIKE A BOSS BRO

Host: Good thing we have you on our side.

Brave: (Well! What is it?)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 am

Tolvo invades in the forest like usual, and spots three farmers. Using the terrain and the few left enemies he manages to run circles around the farmers for a solid ten minutes. Every now and then an invader joins in but usually they get backstabbed and Tolvo has to retreat. Finally the three of them stop in one place, the stairs near alvina. The phantoms blocking each entrance. Tolvo watches and sees them doing nothing.
    Tolvo-"What are they planning?"
    Forest Hunter has invaded.
    Tolvo-"Oh god, don't run it's suicide."
    Sees the forest hunter attack one of the entrances and rushes to attack the other side. He fights one of the phantom and OHKO's him with a riposte doing around 1600 damage, Tolvo then backstabs the other summon who is fighting the invader, though finds out the invader was just about to kill him. The both surround the host confused, and backstab him to death. Tolvo gets a message.

Title: Hunter *****
    Body: Y U goin inv foresst if run way? Stpd shtty hnter bby, cry an run!
    DanielCdable
    DanielCdable
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DanielCdable Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:23 am

Very first playthrough in New Londo.

*Spots many non-aggresive zombies*

Huh, might aswell take a look around.

Spots zombie "posing" at a nearby ledge.

Tsk-hehe, draw me like one of your french girls, *Proceeds to kick the zombie off the ledge*

*manic laughter*

Ok, lets ring that bell and get this over with.

*crosses wooden bridge and encounters ghosts*

oh look ghosts, baahh, i've fought a Taurus demon, and WON.

Lets have some fun *slash* *stab* *thrust*-wait, what....

*2-hands weapon* *slash* *slash* WHAT IS GOIN

___YOU DIED___
    --------------------

*Spotted large giant, holding a boulder*

Giant - Hey, guys look, punny human bowling pin!!

*squints eyes* is that a boul-

___YOU DIED___

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:33 am

Aemon the Gravelord spreads his dastardly evils in the Parish.

BP inavder: Ha these weakling can't kill me. I can use Wrath of the Gods

Aemon: Crap I recognise you. This means revenge!

BP invader: (runs about with a really cocky attitude)

Aemon: (Hides behind a pillar chuckling to himself) This ought to be good.

BP invader: (Runs past screaming incoherently) GONNA KILL THIS FO- Gurk! Whats this protruding from my chest? Ugh... (dies)

Aemon: Brilliant (does joy) Gurk! MY back....

You Died.

_----------_

Aemon invades as a DM in Darkroot Forest

Aemon: Aw god theres three of them.

You Died

_-----------_

Aemon invades as a DM in Blightown

Aemon: Aw god theres three of them. Thats it! (puts on his Painted Guardian gear and gets out his dagger)

Host: Running, running, laughing at his own sense of superiority with his two gold mates trailing close behind.

Aemon: (Chuckles) This will be good. (Phases into one of the large boulder giants)

Host: (Circles around the giants like most people do the Phantoms breakk off to use moss)

Aemon: (seeing host is alone Buffs his dagger) Must sneak quietly. (Plunges Dagger into hosts back seeing the beautiful four figured number take its toll)

Target Destroyed.

Lol thats it for now.
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:14 am

In the Forest Battlegrounds
    -----------------------------
    ...I and the Invader are down to our last health.
    Ser Isaac - Heh, Well what do you know? You're almost dead.

???? - So are you. All I need is an opening and its over.

-He's right I am near death, but if I can dodge his blade this fight will be in my favor-
    *I glanced at my Rapier* -Velka you are always watching over me, Please grant me the strength to end this!-

Ser Isaac - Ready yourself because in the end only one of us is killing Sif.

???? *Bows* - We will see who's the better man.

Ser Isaac *Charges in* - Hyaaahh! By the Goddess Velka, Let your death be a quick one!

???? *Smirks; Changes his Zweihander to Avelyn* - How foolish of you to charge at me. I guess you are not ready. -Pulls the Trigger 3 bolts fire-

Ser Isaac - ...! *Collapses* -No.. this can't be.. My Goddess I have failed you.-

???? - I will be taking your Humanity now! *Maniacal laugh; Walks away*

----Defeated------
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:49 am

I had some pretty good ones today haha.

Tolvo invades in the forest as a hunter, he spots another hunter and two sunbros with a host. All have medium looking armor and big weapons. He looks at his ally whom which also has a Gargoyle Halberd.
    Tolvo-"You thinking what I'm thinking?"
    Hunter-"You know it!"
    Tolvo and the hunter charge forwards, into the fray, ready to die on this day. As they near all three cast TwoP. We stand still waiting. The three surround us and taunt, the fools.
    Tolvo-"Ready?"
    Hunter-"Aw yeah!"
    Both two hand their halberds and hit R2 making them spin in a circle, due to the enemies armor they all three die from the barrage. Tolvo and the hunter Jump for Joy as Tolvo looks at his soul counter.
    Tolvo-"500,000 souls? Don't mind if I do!"

Tolvo is being chased in the forest and makes a mad jump across the gap, he is low on health and would die surely in one hit. He turns without humanity and with no means of healing.
    Tolvo-"Come on, I'll fight all three of you like this if I have to!"
    Tolvo sees all three come charging out, a phantom lands in front of him and he begins to roll around them when a message comes up.
    "Target Destroyed."

Tolvo invades and sees a hunter fighting three phantoms near the cliff side, he knows there is no way he can make it in time. So an idea comes in, he switches his composite bow and aims the hefty dragonslayer bow, boom!
    Summon 1-"I'll get you gadget!"
    The other summon now spots Tolvo and begins to run, Tolvo takes aim.
    Tolvo-"Smile you son of a b-"
    The arrow flies and the summon rolls forwards and taunts.
    Summon 2-"Well what is it?"
    Tolvo jumps for joy, as his arrow hits the host and knocks them off the ledge.
    Host-"Ze Havels, ze do nozzing!"

Tolvo waits to invade in the forest when a message pops up saying he is being summon. He arrives in a world with a sunbro and a host in Giants with Masks of the mother and Moonlight Swords. He smirks, and waits. Soon enough two hunters invade and he rushes into view of them, then points at the host. They don't get it, so he throws a talisman at the host. They attack Tolvo so he just dodges away and keeps pointing till they figure it out. Now the host is near to them, he begins swinging away and kills one of the hunters. He backstabs another and waits behind them.
    Tolvo-"Not this time!"
    Tolvo rolls in and stands in between the host and the downed hunter as he is rising.
    Host-"Come on lets both nuke him obviously on my side phantom!"
    Tolvo parries the host, the phantom turns to swing and ripostes him killing the host.
    Host-"But why?"
    Tolvo-"Because Justice has to come eventually."
    Tolvo bows to the hunter who bows in return before they both vanish heading back to their own worlds.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:51 am

Skarekrow13 is not surprised to find himself in a 2 on 1 forest battle and decides to make them earn their kill. Running as quickly as he can, Skarekrow13 decides to jump the gap near where he found his favorite bow. Whoops! Misjudged that a bit. Skarekrow13 falls to his death but lives long enough to see that the host, in an overzealous effort to kill has also missed the jump. 20k free souls, a titanite shard and a laugh. Good work gravity!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another 2 on 1. It's on.....a mad dash starts to get the pair to separate and fight one on one. Avelyn to the back.....ouch. No biggie, Alvina's room shall protect me. Looking back for the pursuers Skarekrow13 sees them taunting. One poison arrow to the phantom later and the chase is back on. To my mushroom friends! Skarekrow13 valiantly waits next to the chest in the small pond, bow ready. The phantom comes weaving through the trees and the bow is put back in favor of a scythe, to harvest my enemies' blood. The phantom and Skarekrow13 square off. The square leads to circling. The phantom gets punched by a mushroom. The host steps in to kill the mushroom......What's this? "So and So has invaded as a Dark Spirit." What was a 2 on 1 against me will soon be a 4 on 1 for me. Hee hee hee! The host tries to go after Skarekrow13 as well to eliminate one threat and hopefully leave the mushrooms alive. Between the pair they are able to whittle him to about half life, while taking some damage from the noble mushrooms themselves. In comes another blue. A couple casts of Force and their attention is solely on the new guy. New Blue pairs off with the phantom while the host tries to back off and heal. Not in THIS shallow pool my friend. Hack....hack....TARGET DESTROYED!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Tolvo invades in the forest and spots three farmers, typical.
    "Dark Spirit has invaded."
    Tolvo runs over to his wraith friend and jumps for joy while looking at the farmers. The host taunts.
    Farmer-"Well, what is it?"
    Tolvo-"What a total-"
    Tolvo watches as a CSS hits the host from his buddy instantly killing him.
    "Target Destroyed."

Tolvo invades in the forest.
    Tolvo-"Alright let's see-"
    Spawns in front of three farmers at the cliff, all three swing.
    Tolvo-"AAhhhh Jesus H crackers Mary and Joseph flying-"
    Tolvo rolls forwards and uses force and starts to sprint. Turns around to see no one.
    Tolvo-"Where are they, they must-"
    "Target Destroyed."
    Tolvo receives five hundred thousand souls.
    Black_Knight_Leon
    Black_Knight_Leon

Post by Black_Knight_Leon Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:33 am

[Painted world]

Brave: I AM THEE SUNBRO HERE TO AID YE ON THY QUEST!

Host: ~Bows~

Brave: ~SUNBRO POSE~

(Black phantom appears out of thin air)

BP: LIGHTNING CLAYMORE DERP HERP!

YOU DIED

Brave (Sitting at bonfire): What the (bleep) just happened? I mean... seriously WHY WOULD YOU SUMMON WHEN THERE IS A BP RIGHT BEHIND YOU!?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 pm