Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Latitoast
jimmyc0341
GrinTwist
Shindori
fujiphoenix
AnCapaillMor
hey its andres
psychichobo
Dibsville
Nybbles
Dusk Soul
Djem
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
RANT
User1
DemonOfFate
Virulas
21 posters

How do you start off a new character

Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

How do you start off a new character - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you start off a new character

Post by Dibsville Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:39 pm

hey its andres wrote:Well that's...thorough. +1 for Yui ❤
    I'm a perfectionist.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

How do you start off a new character - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you start off a new character

Post by hey its andres Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:51 pm

I guess it really depends on the build. For some builds, it's best to do the bosses in order, but for others you need to fight everything all weird. It also depends on if you have a co-op buddy or not.
    jimmyc0341
    jimmyc0341
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by jimmyc0341 Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:44 am

I know people hate on the Great Scythe, but I didn't even know it was OP when i first got it cuz I didn't really understand the parameter bonuses,stat buffs, builds, and part of me still doesn't get it all yet but I got it cuz it looked cool and it's the only weapon I'm any good with. Plus the reach is fantastic and not just for PvP, in game too
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:09 am

jimmyc0341 wrote:I know people hate on the Great Scythe, but I didn't even know it was OP when i first got it cuz I didn't really understand the parameter bonuses,stat buffs, builds, and part of me still doesn't get it all yet but I got it cuz it looked cool and it's the only weapon I'm any good with. Plus the reach is fantastic and not just for PvP, in game too
    Great Scythe honestly isn't that good, the thing is the bleed puts so much pressure on someone that they make mistakes VERY easily.
    It's not like a Katana, the scythe can actually dead angle and is MUCH harder to parry (in my opinion), so if you're not completely comfortable taking 600-1.4k damage, you're pretty much fighting a losing battle.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:39 pm

It's like a contest to see who can be the most insanely overpowered. I just play normal, for the most part, though sometimes I'll run grab the Firekeeper Soul from NLR.
    I don't stand much of a chance in this contest, do I?
    Oh, also sometimes I run down for the Rite of Kindling. The Pinwheel fight can actually be fun and challenging if you run there straightaway with your starting weapon. Takes a while to kill him, and they can 2-shot you.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:41 pm

1.) Go through Anor Londo as quickly as possible

2.) Farm Forest invaders til I have enough souls to level up to 99 and buy everything I need to
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:39 am

Dibsville wrote:
    jimmyc0341 wrote:I know people hate on the Great Scythe, but I didn't even know it was OP when i first got it cuz I didn't really understand the parameter bonuses,stat buffs, builds, and part of me still doesn't get it all yet but I got it cuz it looked cool and it's the only weapon I'm any good with. Plus the reach is fantastic and not just for PvP, in game too
    Great Scythe honestly isn't that good, the thing is the bleed puts so much pressure on someone that they make mistakes VERY easily.
    It's not like a Katana, the scythe can actually dead angle and is MUCH harder to parry (in my opinion), so if you're not completely comfortable taking 600-1.4k damage, you're pretty much fighting a losing battle.
    Never was a fan of dead angles.

My poor, poor shotel has no use in the world when dead angles exist.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:51 am

Dibsville wrote:

So it's bleed puts out lots of pressure, it does high damage, can dead angle and is hard to parry. Also has like one of the top 3 running attacks 2h

But it isn't that good?
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:47 am

Latitoast wrote:My poor, poor shotel has no use in the world when dead angles exist.

Oh monsieur, how wrong you are. I have a chaos shotel +5 on my "anti-gank" build and I get so many finishers with it. If they have around 300+ hp left then I win, every time silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:44 pm