Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
grossemesser
Dutchy
6 posters

Have I found a decent place for Darkmoon PvP?

Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Have I found a decent place for Darkmoon PvP? Empty Have I found a decent place for Darkmoon PvP?

Post by Dutchy Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:02 pm

Hey guys, I decided to try invading as a Darkmoon in the Tomb of the giants, and I am amazed. I am getting match after match with no fails at SL76. Lucky maybe? I know it's not "Honourable" But I kind of like it. What do you guys think? Experiences?
    grossemesser
    grossemesser
    Addicted
    Addicted

Have I found a decent place for Darkmoon PvP? Empty Re: Have I found a decent place for Darkmoon PvP?

Post by grossemesser Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:57 pm

The guilty must be punished my brother! Go where you find them and don't sweat the honor. They surely had no honor when they invaded some poor unsuspecting fool and hornet ring bs'd them to death with a +5 chaos rapier while they were talking to the undead merchant.

The township is good too. Lots of guilty there. Had some good invasions there last night with my sl112 DM. Have I found a decent place for Darkmoon PvP? 3799246625
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Have I found a decent place for Darkmoon PvP? Empty Re: Have I found a decent place for Darkmoon PvP?

Post by GrinTwist Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:01 pm

I haven't been having a lot of luck invading as a DM recently, I'll have to try there.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:35 pm

You'll get pretty good action if you invade at any of the areas of the second half of the game at level 80 or so. Archives, Tomb, and Izalith all have decent invasion rates if your level 80 depending on the day of the week and the time of day you invade. Typically later in the day CST gives the best results, and by that I mean 9:00 CST. I haven't put together a formal compilation of my invasions in these areas but I intend to at some point soon.

Good find Dutch. Not many people know about those areas and Im hopeful that we will get more excitement for PvP in the Tomb and other places like it soon.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:35 pm

I need to try this.
    ADirtySlate
    ADirtySlate
    Regular
    Regular

Post by ADirtySlate Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:38 pm

I've never really tried the Darkmoon covenant, so I can't speak personally about the number of invasions in each area. However, i do realize that a lot of Darkmoons have trouble invading, and I hope this fixes it.

I can recall, however, that I got a good few invasions in Lost Izalith in the brief time I remember being a Darkmoon. Maybe all of the Lord's Soul areas are good for Darkmoon PVP?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:30 am