Dark anor hosting

    Share
    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Dark anor hosting

    Post by robsthedon on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:35 am

    I,m about to kill gwyndolin, I read there is a way you can be invaded at dark anor even with gwyndolin dead, is this possible ?


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by User1 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:41 am

    It is possible, but the chance of invasions outside of Darkmoons is minimal.
    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by robsthedon on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:59 am

    RenegadeCop wrote:It is possible, but the chance of invasions outside of Darkmoons is minimal.

    So if I kill gwydolin, I will still get dm invasions ?


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by User1 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:06 pm

    Yes, you will. In fact, that will be a reason for them to try and get you.
    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by robsthedon on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:22 pm

    RenegadeCop wrote:Yes, you will. In fact, that will be a reason for them to try and get you.

    But no rss summoning ?


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    avatar
    Ezlare
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 70
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-03-25
    Age : 20
    Location : The Universe

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by Ezlare on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:48 pm

    I'm not so sure about RSS summoning. I know Darkmoon blades will hunt you, reiterating what Renegade said.


    _________________

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by User1 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:48 pm

    If I recall, you can summon RSS invaders no matter if you've beaten the bosses of the area. I may be wrong though, I would check up on some kind of information source for confirmation if I were you.
    avatar
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1131
    Reputation : 49
    Join date : 2012-10-16
    Location : Somewhere in Asia

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by Automancer on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:18 pm

    ^If you've beaten the boss of an area, you can't be invaded even through summon signs. But Fartmoons can still invade you in Dark Anal Rodeo.


    _________________
    !Dual-wielder all the way!
    PSN: bluebee898
    http://www.haouform.deviantart.com (Come visit and have fun!)
    avatar
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9377
    Reputation : 134
    Join date : 2013-03-09
    Age : 20
    Location : Gensōkyō

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by Dibsville on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:20 pm

    If you are in Dark Londo, you can get invaded and you can summon. Period. There's no argument to it, you can get invaded if you are in Dark Londo. Depending on your level, this can be from Darkwraiths and Darkmoons. Just remember that Darkmoons are higher level then you, Darkwraiths are lower level then you. Also, Darkmoons have a ring that's specifically made to make them invade people in Dark Londo.


    _________________
    PSN: Dibsville
    The Exiled of Ariamis; join the cause!
    EarthScraper wrote:OK, now I've just learnt that you never mess with Dibs on a Dark Souls topic, cause he will put you down.
    avatar
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1131
    Reputation : 49
    Join date : 2012-10-16
    Location : Somewhere in Asia

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by Automancer on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:23 pm

    Really?! I need to play more in DAL.


    _________________
    !Dual-wielder all the way!
    PSN: bluebee898
    http://www.haouform.deviantart.com (Come visit and have fun!)
    avatar
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9377
    Reputation : 134
    Join date : 2013-03-09
    Age : 20
    Location : Gensōkyō

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by Dibsville on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:29 pm

    Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring:

    ""Ring granted to those bound by the Darkmoon Blade covenant. Answer Dark Sun Gwyndolin's summoning.
    Gwyndolin, all too aware of his repulsive, frail appearence, created the illusion of a sister Gwynevere, who
    helps him guard over Anor Londo. An unmasking of these deities would be tantamount to blasphemy."

    Effect
    When wearing this ring you may be summoned into other players' dark Anor Londo as an invader, presumably as a result of the host killing Gwynevere."


    _________________
    PSN: Dibsville
    The Exiled of Ariamis; join the cause!
    EarthScraper wrote:OK, now I've just learnt that you never mess with Dibs on a Dark Souls topic, cause he will put you down.
    avatar
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1131
    Reputation : 49
    Join date : 2012-10-16
    Location : Somewhere in Asia

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by Automancer on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:31 pm

    ^That only talks about the Fartmoons, they can 'invade' in DAL.
    RSS and DW might be different. Look Skyward


    _________________
    !Dual-wielder all the way!
    PSN: bluebee898
    http://www.haouform.deviantart.com (Come visit and have fun!)
    avatar
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9377
    Reputation : 134
    Join date : 2013-03-09
    Age : 20
    Location : Gensōkyō

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by Dibsville on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:32 pm

    Automancer wrote:^That only talks about the Fartmoons, they can 'invade' in DAL.
    RSS and DW might be different. Look Skyward
    They can invade in DAL as well.
    Darkwraiths can invade DAL, I know this from experience.
    RSS can also be summoned to it, I've had plenty of duels there.


    _________________
    PSN: Dibsville
    The Exiled of Ariamis; join the cause!
    EarthScraper wrote:OK, now I've just learnt that you never mess with Dibs on a Dark Souls topic, cause he will put you down.

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by User1 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:33 pm

    I participated in an FC in DAL last week. So, it does work for anything, I think.
    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by robsthedon on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:24 pm

    Dibsville wrote:
    Automancer wrote:^That only talks about the Fartmoons, they can 'invade' in DAL.
    RSS and DW might be different. Look Skyward
    They can invade in DAL as well.
    Darkwraiths can invade DAL, I know this from experience.
    RSS can also be summoned to it, I've had plenty of duels there.

    Dibs we are talking if gwydolin is dead


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    avatar
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9377
    Reputation : 134
    Join date : 2013-03-09
    Age : 20
    Location : Gensōkyō

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by Dibsville on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:27 pm

    robsthedon wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    Automancer wrote:^That only talks about the Fartmoons, they can 'invade' in DAL.
    RSS and DW might be different. Look Skyward
    They can invade in DAL as well.
    Darkwraiths can invade DAL, I know this from experience.
    RSS can also be summoned to it, I've had plenty of duels there.

    Dibs we are talking if gwydolin is dead
    All this happened when Gwyndolin is dead
    In DAL, all this can happen, no matter what you do.


    _________________
    PSN: Dibsville
    The Exiled of Ariamis; join the cause!
    EarthScraper wrote:OK, now I've just learnt that you never mess with Dibs on a Dark Souls topic, cause he will put you down.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Dark anor hosting

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:54 pm