Bonfire Warping Not Working

SamuraiJones

Bonfire Warping Not Working

Post by SamuraiJones on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Hey, first post here so I apologize if it's in the wrong place or something.

My question is why are all the options for bonfire warp locations not showing? I have acquired the Lordvessel, placed it, and spoken to Frampt. The only places available are Firelink, the 3 in Anor Londo, Chaos Covenant, and Dragon Covenant. I know you can only warp to bonfires you have lit and/or rested at, but those aren't working. I have tried to get Undead Parish, the Depths, Duke's Archives, and Darkroot fires to be added by resting at them. Then I tried it while human, and still, nothing.

I checked on this site and then googled it and can't find any suggestions beyond people saying you might need to rest at the fire to get it to show up. Am I missing something?
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Re: Bonfire Warping Not Working

Post by Dibsville on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:59 pm

If you are not on the most recent patch, 1.0.7, you will not be able to unlock these bonfires as they were added in 1.0.6. Make sure your game is updated and it should work.

ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:04 pm

You can only warp to a few key bonfires. Theres a list here: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/bonfire

SamuraiJones wrote:I have tried to get Undead Parish, the Depths, Duke's Archives, and Darkroot fires to be added by resting at them. Then I tried it while human, and still, nothing.
    Those warp locations were added with the last update (can't warp to darkroot), have you updated the game to the latest patch?

SamuraiJones

Post by SamuraiJones on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:48 pm

Ah thank you both, that is the problem. This is the first game I've played on an Xbox 360 and patches did not even occur to me. Thanks!
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:36 am

You can only warp to bonfires you've been to, ( but not all of them, like the bf Inside AL, can't warp there)

In a world with so few RULES, its always rough when someone plays in a way you think is unfair. Get over it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:22 pm