Kiln stairs WHOOPS!

DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Kiln stairs WHOOPS!

Post by DarkW17 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Has anyone ever fell of the kiln entrance stairs. It was the weirdest thing ever I shut my game off standing near the bottom of the stairs near the kiln entrance, but when I turned my game on the next day for some reason it started up with me falling to my death. This was weird as I should have been standing still but then I thought oh well I will just go get my souls and humanity.......well dont know if it was a glitch or what but no green stain it was gone I searched the whole level?? LOL didnt really care about the souls but ya I was holding 99 humanity so that really sucked!!!!
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Re: Kiln stairs WHOOPS!

Post by RANT on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:48 pm

dude same thing happened to me a while back(its a glitch), lost 99 humanity and millions of souls, i dont care about the souls but the humanity really hurt.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Never happened to me, but I will never leave my toon idle in there again lol.

Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs

PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:43 pm

This happens to me a lot, I'll leave a char idle and turn off my game with the ps3 menu rather than ingame menu. When I reload the game my char lets out a death scream and falls to his knees dead.

Pretty sure you can avoid this by just leaving the game by the quit option in the menu.

PSN: SgtPigeon
    Russian Roulette Duels Saturdays at 1PM - 7PM EST
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:44 pm

Ya I was crushed dude I also lost a few million souls and didnt care about those but I havn't farmed in awhile and don't have many humanity in inventory...so losing the 99 really sucked. Sorry to hear your misfortune but atleast I know its a glitch.

Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:45 pm

I still think that place has something hidden and that it can takes you to another place in the game like the abyss or something, but I tried to equip every ring in game and jump to see what happens, well, I only saw "You died"

I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:46 pm

lol I did that tho quit game through menu on the stairs standing still and loaded the next day to my toon falling to his death.....brutal!

Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Yukon wrote:This happens to me a lot, I'll leave a char idle and turn off my game with the ps3 menu rather than ingame menu. When I reload the game my char lets out a death scream and falls to his knees dead.

Pretty sure you can avoid this by just leaving the game by the quit option in the menu.

its a glitch i always quit through the game menu like youre supposed but if you do it there youre screwed, youre welcomed to try it yourself.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Huh, I just assumed it was due to me being too lazy to turn off the game properly since I tend to just hit the power button on my system when I am done and walk away.

PSN: SgtPigeon
    Russian Roulette Duels Saturdays at 1PM - 7PM EST
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:21 pm

LOL ya its a glitch just ask me and my 99 lost humanity, never quit on the stairs unless you wanna loose everything your currently holding.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:55 pm