Darkmoon Covenant Broken?

Colossus8181

Darkmoon Covenant Broken?

Post by Colossus8181 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:58 am

I'm SL 57 and I can't seem to invade anybody! It takes 30-60 minutes to invade and then it's 2v1 or 3v1. I understand that ganking happens, but I wish I didn't have to wait so long in between. Am I doing something wrong? or is there a better place and SL to try to do this? I'm currently trying Anor Londo and the Parish as the main places.

tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Re: Darkmoon Covenant Broken?

Post by tinypantha on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:09 am

sl 57 is your problem, Dark moon invades lower soul levels. When I darkmoon I normally invade in the woods. Just because of the amount of players in the woods. Your best choice though would be to join dark wraith or forest bro just because indictments are really used as often as I wish and thus cause a problem for darkmooners

my favorite qoutes:

Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

"I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."

Colossus8181

Post by Colossus8181 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:21 am

Thank you! What is the SL range of those you invade as a Darkmooner? Also do you invade in the area of the Cat Covenant or the other areas of the dark woods?

Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Check out the thread for summoning levels.

Blue orb invades first +/- 10% of your level, or failing that any level lower.. and you dont have to be indicted to get invaded by a DM.

To be honest sl57 should be good for that as there's plenty of people in there, perhaps a little too low for you to get in there before wraith invasions (which is the main problem with the blue orb)

I think your best best would be one of the lords souls areas, or the DLC areas.

Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!

Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Not any level lower, just one level lower for each point of sin the guilty has accrued. If the guilty has 50 sin, a darkmoon can invade him if he is 50 levels below the 10% range. Darkmoons, therefore, do better around the SL80-120 range.

7:eye-death: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22607-children-of-the-grave-now-recruiting#472079 :eye-death:             

PSN accounts: Ghadis_God
                         ringo_mogire_SZS

Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:39 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:Not any level lower, just one level lower for each point of sin the guilty has accrued. If the guilty has 50 sin, a darkmoon can invade him if he is 50 levels below the 10% range. Darkmoons, therefore, do better around the SL80-120 range.

http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t14670-all-of-the-exact-level-ranges-matchmaking-formulas-for-the-multiplayer-items

I'll let him do the talking for me. Thats been neither proven or disproven.

If you wanna get on your high horse and lecture people, get your facts right first winking

Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!

Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:13 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Check out the thread for summoning levels.

Blue orb invades first +/- 10% of your level, or failing that any level lower.. and you dont have to be indicted to get invaded by a DM.

To be honest sl57 should be good for that as there's plenty of people in there, perhaps a little too low for you to get in there before wraith invasions (which is the main problem with the blue orb)

I think your best best would be one of the lords souls areas, or the DLC areas.
    This. I've tested extensively and that way my conclusion. Anything anyone else says is either conjecture or lies.

We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.

Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Anor Londo should be a good spot, I don't know why you're having problems there. The problem might be when you're trying to invade. There'e usually a noticeable increase in multi-player activity when it's evening in either the US or Japan. If possible try to get on at a different time.

I would also suggest the forest; it will be mostly gankers, but there's a good chance of 2v2 also. Plus, it's a rush to beat a gank squad. big grin Ariamis is a great place, too because the boss is optional people hang out there for pvp. A lot of questers go human for help, too.

Messengers of Velka proudly allied with: The Exiled  Coffee! MoV Chat Coffee!

Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:24 pm

As an extremely active Darkmooner (dat name sounds weird) I have to agree with Hugh on his advice. I personally adore the kiln and get a disturbingly large amount of action there at 120. Im at 129 right now and the action is still crazy good. Im only in my world for about 30 seconds before I invade someone elses world.

Really any area is good if your at 120 because you can invade people in NG+ or invade down and kill weaker sinners.

Ariamis is good at any where from 70 to 120. Around 80 is really good for the last sections of the game (Tomb, Archives, Lost Izalith, even New londo) These are all great locations if you like a little hunting to go with your PvP. If you prefer to skip straight to the violence then I would recommend pvp areas like the Kiln, Forest, Burg, and Moonlight Butterfly forest.

"Prepare to get Mike Tyson'd, Sinner"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:22 pm