Death invades Dark Souls

    Share
    avatar
    FPSsnake
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2013-02-26

    Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by FPSsnake on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:44 pm

    Have you ever seen Death? The most feared rider in the 4 Horseman? Have you seen him invade Dark Souls? Someone must've broke the seventh seal and here he is!
    avatar
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 18
    Location : School

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by Demon Slayer on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:46 pm

    Great Vid bro.

    The Gold Hemmed Set is better if you really want to look like Death


    _________________
    Mr Wolf -I solve problems-
    avatar
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1999
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2012-12-29
    Location : The nether regions

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by densetsushun on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:12 pm

    Nice video, I love the creative armor combo! big grin


    _________________
    George Takei:
    Here's a little Internet tip: If you feel offended by something someone else posts, remember two simple rules:

    1) It's not about you.
    2) If you try to make it about you, you'll sound ridiculous.

    Steve Jobs:
    Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by Rynn on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:30 pm

    480 damage a hit? I didn't think it hit THAT hard.
    avatar
    FPSsnake
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2013-02-26

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by FPSsnake on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am

    Rynn wrote:480 damage a hit? I didn't think it hit THAT hard.
    thats at 40 Dex as well the lifehunt is a great scythe once you get use to it but you WILL need the bloodbite ring for sure (10,000 souls to buy it from Oswald)
    avatar
    FPSsnake
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2013-02-26

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by FPSsnake on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:36 am

    Demon Slayer wrote:Great Vid bro.

    The Gold Hemmed Set is better if you really want to look like Death
    I was really basing Death off of what I thought looked the best and what really people dont wear and I came up with that lol Stay tuned for the other Horseman to be uploaded as well big grin
    avatar
    FPSsnake
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2013-02-26

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by FPSsnake on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:37 am

    densetsushun wrote:Nice video, I love the creative armor combo! big grin
    Thank you for the kind words I spent a lot of time and effort with this character and at times I was ticked but now i simply love it!
    avatar
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 18
    Location : School

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by Demon Slayer on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:44 am



    i mean look at it!


    _________________
    Mr Wolf -I solve problems-
    avatar
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2582
    Reputation : 23
    Join date : 2012-08-11
    Age : 21
    Location : with my pack of wolves

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by twilightwarwolf on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:58 am

    nice build i must say im impressed at your skills with Death and i like the armor you chose for hima also makes him look bad *** in red hehehehehehe...... btw if your psn id relish the chance to face death.


    _________________
    THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS hunt, with fierce dedication, those who enter the Painted World...Our Realm...and contemplate harm toward Our Queen. We also seek retribution for the past wrongs done to Our Queen and those She shelters.

    You learn more from failure than from success.

    "People have a lot of questions, So do I." Morgan Freeman

    "I'm not racist, I'm a pianist, I push down both black and white"
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by Rynn on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:41 am

    FPSsnake wrote:
    Rynn wrote:480 damage a hit? I didn't think it hit THAT hard.
    thats at 40 Dex as well the lifehunt is a great scythe once you get use to it but you WILL need the bloodbite ring for sure (10,000 souls to buy it from Oswald)
    I know, but the greatscythe with the same moveset only pegs 400, even with 10 more AR then that, so I was surprised at the larger damage values. you were hitting 600's on some people too.

    I've played with that scythe before and didn't find the bloodbite neccesary.
    avatar
    FPSsnake
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2013-02-26

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by FPSsnake on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:42 am

    Demon Slayer wrote:

    i mean look at it!
    But thats cliche though! and thats the Ceaseless Discharges deads sister's armor you PERV....i know mines not better but STILL lmao
    avatar
    FPSsnake
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2013-02-26

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by FPSsnake on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:45 am

    [quote="twilightwarwolf"]nice build i must say im impressed at your skills with Death and i like the armor you chose for hima also makes him look bad *** in red hehehehehehe...... btw if your psn id relish the chance to face death.[/quot
    My name on here is not my PSN its my youtube name lol Death is a fun build to play with but it takes a TON of paitence with him
    avatar
    FPSsnake
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2013-02-26

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by FPSsnake on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:53 am

    Rynn wrote:
    FPSsnake wrote:
    Rynn wrote:480 damage a hit? I didn't think it hit THAT hard.
    thats at 40 Dex as well the lifehunt is a great scythe once you get use to it but you WILL need the bloodbite ring for sure (10,000 souls to buy it from Oswald)
    I know, but the greatscythe with the same moveset only pegs 400, even with 10 more AR then that, so I was surprised at the larger damage values. you were hitting 600's on some people too.

    I've played with that scythe before and didn't find the bloodbite neccesary.
    I only had Bloodbite and Wolf Ring on but you could see that in the video =) And you do make a good point I dont know why I was hitting that high maybe of there armor set? I dont believe I bled out anyone
    avatar
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 746
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-06-29
    Age : 21
    Location : Texas

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by swordiris on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:28 am

    I like the video, great work.

    I wish scythes had a different parry animation though.

    Who impales someone with a scythe?


    _________________


    All hail Prince Amadeous Son of the Goddess Velka
    Join the Messengers http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22165-messengers-of-velka-reign

    Dark souls fencing
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22202-new-forum-event-dark-souls-fencing
    avatar
    FPSsnake
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2013-02-26

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by FPSsnake on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:36 am

    swordiris wrote:I like the video, great work.

    I wish scythes had a different parry animation though.

    Who impales someone with a scythe?
    true that...its more like "Here let me cut you in half with this parry" lol
    avatar
    Veradox
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 158
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-09-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Kiev, Ukraine

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by Veradox on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:10 am

    FPSsnake wrote:
    I only had Bloodbite and Wolf Ring on but you could see that in the video =) And you do make a good point I dont know why I was hitting that high maybe of there armor set? I dont believe I bled out anyone

    Counterhits, opportunity hits. there is always a stable way to achieve more damage damage if you hit it right happy

    Even though I frequently run a similar build (Gold-Hemmed Hood, Bishop's chest+gloves, Spiked boots, RFaP, Bloodbite, Lifehunt, Skull Lantern, 40 Dex) and like Lifehunt Scythe + Skull Lantern for the looks, I'm ashamed to admit that a simple Great Scythe is superior to Lifehunt in terms of efficiency(reach, buffable), and allows to use a ring slot.

    But I still patrol the Forest on behalf of Lord Nito with a Lifehunt Scythe to reap their souls. For those who hide - I use the Lantern. Yorick is quite helpful.



    _________________
    Why give a f*ck?
    GFWL: Fel Bishop
    Steam: Veradox_UA
    avatar
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1999
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2012-12-29
    Location : The nether regions

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by densetsushun on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:23 am

    Demon Slayer wrote:

    i mean look at it!
    Everyone and their mothers uses that for a "Death" build though. The use of the Darkwraith helm definitely makes it awesome.


    _________________
    George Takei:
    Here's a little Internet tip: If you feel offended by something someone else posts, remember two simple rules:

    1) It's not about you.
    2) If you try to make it about you, you'll sound ridiculous.

    Steve Jobs:
    Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

    psychichobo
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 283
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2013-01-23

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by psychichobo on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:15 am

    Yeah, Death is all over the show, but never seen a Darkwraith helm before.

    avatar
    FPSsnake
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2013-02-26

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by FPSsnake on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:32 pm

    Veradox wrote:
    FPSsnake wrote:
    I only had Bloodbite and Wolf Ring on but you could see that in the video =) And you do make a good point I dont know why I was hitting that high maybe of there armor set? I dont believe I bled out anyone

    Counterhits, opportunity hits. there is always a stable way to achieve more damage damage if you hit it right happy

    Even though I frequently run a similar build (Gold-Hemmed Hood, Bishop's chest+gloves, Spiked boots, RFaP, Bloodbite, Lifehunt, Skull Lantern, 40 Dex) and like Lifehunt Scythe + Skull Lantern for the looks, I'm ashamed to admit that a simple Great Scythe is superior to Lifehunt in terms of efficiency(reach, buffable), and allows to use a ring slot.

    But I still patrol the Forest on behalf of Lord Nito with a Lifehunt Scythe to reap their souls. For those who hide - I use the Lantern. Yorick is quite helpful.

    Its a great weapon to use if you have the paitence to use it i will admit at first I SUCKED terribley couldnt figure out the range just right but once i did, it was smooth sailing after that:lol!:
    avatar
    FPSsnake
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2013-02-26

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by FPSsnake on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:34 pm

    Everyone and their mothers uses that for a "Death" build though. The use of the Darkwraith helm definitely makes it awesome.[/quote]
    I agree and the thing is I see ton of people doing "Death" but no one else from the 4 Horseman....this is where I come in as I will be doing War, Conquest and Famine winking
    avatar
    FPSsnake
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 52
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2013-02-26

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by FPSsnake on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:35 pm

    psychichobo wrote:Yeah, Death is all over the show, but never seen a Darkwraith helm before.

    wanted to be different with death and still look cool...sto thats what I came up with and seems like everyone likes it as well haha

    Sponsored content

    Re: Death invades Dark Souls

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:51 pm