Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Pilgrim34
madmath
hey its andres
WaLKA
Noob-of-Artorias
LK-8912
Nugget
CarverUpqik
Tchuwib
Walter_White
Rifter7
tinypantha
sure-magicians
Animaaal
Kirk-Barb
KrazykevS10
Dibsville
GenericUsername
Soris Ice Goldwing
Derpwraith
24 posters

Grief the Griefer

Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Grief the Griefer Empty Grief the Griefer

Post by Derpwraith Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:56 pm

So, I'm in the Undead Parish, two phantoms with me, and an invader.
    After killing both phantoms, he runs at me like a fat kid chasing a hot dog stand. A split second before he lands a OHKO, I eject the disc.

I message him via 'players met' and type in, "trololololol".
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Grief the Griefer Empty Re: Grief the Griefer

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:59 pm

.....You had two phantoms he killed and you eject the dic...to troll?......I won't even bother.
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:30 pm

So the person you pitted against two phantoms was a griefer? And even with those two phantoms on your side he still beat them? If anything it sounds like you just ran away from someone much better than you.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:32 pm

GenericUsername wrote:So the person you pitted against two phantoms was a griefer? And even with those two phantoms on your side he still beat them? If anything it sounds like you just ran away from someone much better than you.
    Well...
    I agree with that, but it kind of depends on what the phantoms were using and what the "griefer" was using.
    If it was a full giant's MoM with a lightning dagger/chaos club against two phantoms, then I would disagree with you.

If it was some guy with a +5 claymore in chain armor against two drake sword users... I'd agree with you.

It kind of depends on what you think happened.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:35 pm

^ Either way I don't agree with ejecting the disc. Unless I see stats, armor, weapons and how it all happened I call 3v1 or ganking gone bad.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:^ Either way I don't agree with ejecting the disc. Unless I see stats, armor, weapons and how it all happened I call 3v1 or ganking gone bad.
    I'd assume so.
    I'd eject the disc too if it was really a griefer. If it was just some guy having fun with PvP, I'd let him have the kill. He earned it.
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    GenericUsername wrote:So the person you pitted against two phantoms was a griefer? And even with those two phantoms on your side he still beat them? If anything it sounds like you just ran away from someone much better than you.
    Well...
    I agree with that, but it kind of depends on what the phantoms were using and what the "griefer" was using.
    If it was a full giant's MoM with a lightning dagger/chaos club against two phantoms, then I would disagree with you.

If it was some guy with a +5 claymore in chain armor against two drake sword users... I'd agree with you.

Still don't think its justified. Giant bros aren't invincible and if you had a 3v1 I'm pretty sure that would have been a sure win.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:01 pm

GenericUsername wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    Well...

Still don't think its justified. Giant bros aren't invincible and if you had a 3v1 I'm pretty sure that would have been a sure win.
    Re-read it. They'll one shot you with a dagger or club backstab, and the club will most likely one shot or two shot you whether it's a backstab or not.

Last edited by Dibsville on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:02 pm

It sounds exactly like you just rage quitted from a failed gank.Griefer or not,he won a 3V1.
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    GenericUsername wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    Well...

Re-read it. They'll one shot you with a dagger or club backstab, and the club will most likely one shot or two shot you whether it's a backstab or not.

When I read that OP I don't think " oh this was an innocent host who got invaded by a griefer " . What kind of person sends " trolololol " to the invader after disconnecting anyway? Who even needs 2 phantoms to get through the parish anyway?
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:25 pm

GenericUsername wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    GenericUsername wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    Well...

When I read that OP I don't think " oh this was an innocent host who got invaded by a griefer " . What kind of person sends " trolololol " to the invader after disconnecting anyway? Who even needs 2 phantoms to get through the parish anyway?
    If you had the chance to summon two phantoms, wouldn't you? Just saves you some time. If I was about to go through Township, I'd summon a phantom just to make it a little faster. Or the Burg, faster to have 2 people do a plunging attack then to have to reclimb the ladder. Or the Depths, Gaping Dragon is one of the longest boss fights in the game.
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Sounds to me like this post is a "trololololol".

Last edited by Kirk-Barb on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:35 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    GenericUsername wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    GenericUsername wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    Well...

If you had the chance to summon two phantoms, wouldn't you?

No.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Op doesn't say he was ganking...coulda been questing.

If I was questing and didn't do anything yet (+0 gear),my phantoms at best had a piece of stone armor on or something (prolly fat rolling), then I'd say it was one of the following:

-Invader was over geared and trolling.

-Invader got lucky and seemed invincible.

-Invader was Godlike in pvp.

Any which way, I wouldn't have dc'd. I will admit I have a strong dislike for over geared invaders with a great amount of skill able to kill a full 3 some because of their skill/gear combination.

I'll also say I absolutely love to hear gankers cry, but again, the op does not say he was ganking.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Animaaal wrote:Op doesn't say he was ganking...coulda been questing.

If I was questing and didn't do anything yet (+0 gear),my phantoms at best had a piece of stone armor on or something (prolly fat rolling), then I'd say it was one of the following:

-Invader was over geared and trolling.

-Invader got lucky and seemed invincible.

-Invader was Godlike in pvp.

Any which way, I wouldn't have dc'd. I will admit I have a strong dislike for over geared invaders with a great amount of skill able to kill a full 3 some because of their skill/gear combination.

I'll also say I absolutely love to hear gankers cry, but again, the op does not say he was ganking.

Sums it up nicely, plus 1...
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:55 pm

InfiniteDoomsday wrote:So, I'm in the Undead Parish, two phantoms with me, and an invader.
    After killing both phantoms, he runs at me like a fat kid chasing a hot dog stand. A split second before he lands a OHKO, I eject the disc.

I message him via 'players met' and type in, "trololololol".
    XBL? or PS3 and if your XBL I want your Gamertag so I can BC out if I EVER invade you
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:57 pm

impressive.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:01 pm

The guy was better than you three and you thought you can deprive his victory. If I was him I laugh.
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Host in Burg with a giant mom and elemental weapons around sl30..that's grief the griefer

your are a coward and a sore loser
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:16 pm

There no shame in dying in battle no matter the situation. When I'm starting a character and still don't have no gear and see a full Giant, I go for this scenarios. Get full naked. That way I'm saying "will it matter?". Sometime they respect that, get naked and we do a fist fight until a winner is declared. But once you have +5 weapon and a bit of armor upgrade, you can't back down from a fight. They got it harder then us, so we must respect them and face them.
    CarverUpqik
    CarverUpqik
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CarverUpqik Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:30 pm

funny thing about this is i never get invaded at low sl by someone wanting to have fun its always a frickin chaos rapier user ppl need to quit being **** to new characters and pick on someone their own size i mean its not a super hassle its cause i kill most of em cuz im not taking chances when they pull out that rapier and i see them pull out a pyro hand i just charge and take em out
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    Well...

He was a flipper, with an elemental washing pole, used pyromancy and stood with the channeler like 70% of the time. One phantom was well equipped, the other was meh.
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:24 pm

Walter_White wrote:Host in Burg with a giant mom and elemental weapons around sl30..that's grief the griefer

your are a coward and a sore loser
    Zer0 Fuqs Given, I'll ignore you from now on for trying to produce flamebait and failing.
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:45 pm

So someone was ninja flipping with presumably crap armor, using pyro which is completely avoidable, and three people couldnt even clear the channeler. And even then you insist on sending some deluded form of bragmail to them after chickening out. Should have just taken defeat, because from the invaders standpoint, they just made someone rage so bad that they actually ejected the disk. They won that battle regardless.

By the way,
    1 versus ninja flipper is annoying and understandable defeat
    2 versus ninja flipper should be close to a " normal " fight, it is completely possible to win in that situation.
    3 versus ninja flipper shouldn't even be a loss. There's no way they would have had enough stmaina and vitality to dodge and survive every hit.

SECOND EDIT YO. I'm getting too caught up in this, no need to get over critical and come off as a jerk on my end. But put it simply, should have just died, then you pick up your souls and carry on. But with doing what you did, you made yourself look like a loser with quite a lot of butt hurt.

Last edited by GenericUsername on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:46 pm

Tchuwib wrote:There no shame in dying in battle no matter the situation. When I'm starting a character and still don't have no gear and see a full Giant, I go for this scenarios. Get full naked. That way I'm saying "will it matter?". Sometime they respect that, get naked and we do a fist fight until a winner is declared. But once you have +5 weapon and a bit of armor upgrade, you can't back down from a fight. They got it harder then us, so we must respect them and face them.

You sir, are a winner. +1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:54 am