Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Emergence
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Naxek
7 posters

Can't decide which Cov to join(PvP)

Naxek
    Naxek
    Regular
    Regular

Can't decide which Cov to join(PvP) Empty Can't decide which Cov to join(PvP)

Post by Naxek Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:27 am

As the title says I'm on my pvp char, got her at SL100 and she's raring to go. I've been in the forest covenant so far but I'm thinking I might betray them, partly for the DWGR but also because I'm bored of them. So I'm just wondering where to go next and at the moment I'm currently interested in the Gravelords, so I just wanted to ask about people's experiences with it? Fun? Tips? I've read the stickies here about it but would feel better hearing some personal testimonials I guess.

I've heard the Gravelord Sword miracles are like firestorm, confirm/deny? If so how do they hold up to Fire Tempest? And would any GraveBros on PC be willing to trade me extras?

(Also, if I kill shiva and the ninja can I absolve sins in case I want to go back?)

Whew, I had more to ask than I thought. But I appreciate any help ya'll can give!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Can't decide which Cov to join(PvP) Empty Re: Can't decide which Cov to join(PvP)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:19 am

The Gravelords are an interesting covenant. You'd probably have your fun. But their miracles, I dunno... they sort of just left me unimpressed.

Perhaps you'll find them to your liking, however.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Can't decide which Cov to join(PvP) Empty Re: Can't decide which Cov to join(PvP)

Post by Emergence Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am

Sword Dance has a rather long windup compared to Tempest/Firestorm, but once the swords start coming up it has infinite poise which makes it unique. Can be a neat little wake up miracle that requires no stat investment.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:01 am

I'm fairly certain you can absolve and go back Forest Hunting. I definitely killed them and went back. I'm pretty sure it was in the same playthrough too.
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:49 am

Gravelording at lvl 100. I have had exceptional luck with my lvl 100 in the Township. You'll curse other worlds with no problem and quickly. However, you'll see far more red invaders then blue..... unless you are carring a lot of sin. Can't decide which Cov to join(PvP) 4205493335
    Naxek
    Naxek
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Naxek Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Alright cool, I think I'll give them a try. I think I will forgo the miracles though. thanks everyone!
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Happy birthday Naxek! cheers
    Spoiler:
    I like the darkwraiths becasue they're like foresters that can invade ANYWHERE
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Personally, I prefer forest since they can just ear the ring anywhere and get teleported and they have a steady supply of pvpers who go there willing and eager to fight.
    Naxek
    Naxek
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Naxek Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:28 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:Happy birthday Naxek! cheers
    Spoiler:
    I like the darkwraiths becasue they're like foresters that can invade ANYWHERE

Thanks! haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 pm