Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Nybbles
densetsushun
Djem
DarkFlame
8 posters

Tweets from Miyazaki, concerning what im assuming is DS2

DarkFlame

Tweets from Miyazaki, concerning what im assuming is DS2 Empty Tweets from Miyazaki, concerning what im assuming is DS2

Post by DarkFlame Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Hi everyone, been reading the forums for a while and i just felt the need to post concerning this, so, i was just checking out miyzakis twitter paage, and yeah this doesn't look very promising at all, not that im expecting anything as immense in the second dark souls outing. Apologies if this is in the wrong section! Would appreciate some feedback happy

Hidetaka Miyazaki @HidetakaMiyazak 8 Mar
    Neither to create or destroy is better, but to destroy your own creation?

Hidetaka Miyazaki @HidetakaMiyazak 6 Mar
    A sense of achievement is worth more than points from unlocking an achievement or trophy.

Hidetaka Miyazaki @HidetakaMiyazak 5 Mar
    Some are too imprisoned by narrative and plot that they risk predictability.
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Tweets from Miyazaki, concerning what im assuming is DS2 Empty Re: Tweets from Miyazaki, concerning what im assuming is DS2

Post by Djem Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:12 pm

I'm not sure that's really Miyazaki.
    DarkFlame

Tweets from Miyazaki, concerning what im assuming is DS2 Empty Re: Tweets from Miyazaki, concerning what im assuming is DS2

Post by DarkFlame Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:23 pm

yeah, i couldnt say for sure, who knows, i found the link to the twitter account in a thread on here, not to say that means its legit but thought it worth posting, meh guess not
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm

If I'm not mistaken that's Miyazaki's official Twitter account, but I can't be sure as Twitter hasn't validated it yet.
    DarkFlame

Post by DarkFlame Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:32 pm

i hope so, if not just to save face hahaha
    DarkFlame

Post by DarkFlame Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:33 pm

also if it is, id say he sounds both prety angry and also upset about the whole affair
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:35 pm

I really have my doubts about that account belonging to Miyazaki, but at the slight chance of it actually being Miyazaki's account, I would say we're sh!t out of luck.
    DarkFlame

Post by DarkFlame Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:38 pm

definatley so, it would be such i shame, and id feel so bad for Miyazaki, to have your brainchild destroyed in the name of fattening the company purse just aint right
    DarkFlame

Post by DarkFlame Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:43 pm

on a lighter note, new xbox logo?
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:31 am

those would make for some awesome fortune cookies … it even works if you add "in bed" at the end
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:36 am

Hold on a second...doesn't Miyazaki need a translator to type English?
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:50 am

Many japanese people speak english

Also, if this really is his account, that was exactly what i was afraid of when i knew he wouldn't work on the next game, and when i saw the badass assassin's creed-esque CGI trailer
    retro
    retro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by retro Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:09 pm

I would be very, very surprised if this was actually him tweeting. He still works for From Software, no? There's no way he'd publicly bash the direction Dark Souls 2 is going while he still works for the same company.

Regarding the 'badass CGI' trailer, I don't know that it is yet indication of the series taking a turn in the wrong indication. It actually reminded me quite a bit of this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnEzkbdTa0I

DE5PA1R
    DE5PA1R
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DE5PA1R Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:54 pm

I really don't think any of those tweets are bashing Dark Souls 2.
    DarkFlame

Post by DarkFlame Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:09 am

yeah ive been having a look at them, i guess you could look at them as positive

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 am