Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

One Forest, and only way out is a bodybag (streaming)

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

One Forest, and only way out is a bodybag (streaming) Empty One Forest, and only way out is a bodybag (streaming)

Post by Rynn Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:30 pm

So there is two of us in here, and one of us is leaving in a bodybag. I'm gonna forest hunt, I invite you to watch me do it.

http://www.twitch.tv/flickerflare
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

One Forest, and only way out is a bodybag (streaming) Empty Re: One Forest, and only way out is a bodybag (streaming)

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:53 pm

I find people who try to gank around SL50 in the forest really funny. I did some invading at that SL earlier to get the ring of Fog before I joined the DS, and they fell really easily to a SL50 40 Dex build that was not optimized in the slightest.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

One Forest, and only way out is a bodybag (streaming) Empty Re: One Forest, and only way out is a bodybag (streaming)

Post by Rynn Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:I find people who try to gank around SL50 in the forest really funny. I did some invading at that SL earlier to get the ring of Fog before I joined the DS, and they fell really easily to a SL50 40 Dex build that was not optimized in the slightest.
    Not enough HP. lightning rapier always one shots them with a backstab.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:58 pm

I'm sad I missed so much of this. I'll start watching as soon as I can.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:47 am

I'm playing it again.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:48 pm

PvPing again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 pm