THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Share
    avatar
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Ahhotep1 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:10 am

    Nice to see some veteran LH/Exiled back on the Forum.
    Though we have been at this cove business for quite a while various chats should not take the place of posting in the Forum. Whether here (in this thread) or else where. So, I am glad to see some of you back!! Pull up a chair and post once in a while. :razz:

    avatar
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1612
    Reputation : 86
    Join date : 2012-07-27

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Jansports on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:43 am

    http://mmdks.com/2lhz

    this is how I'd do dex/faith. Honestly being able to choose GMB or Replenishment at the start give you huge momentum, and a 400 extra magic damage buffed Dex weapon gets so much work done, Most of the my fights go like... we dance around eventually trading a hit or two. I hit a good clean WoG (sometimes DA sometimes I trade with it, ect.) Tick stab off the WoG stun, fight over.

    It's pretty mechanical and a lot of people would consider it boring as heck but it is effective.

    Oh yeah Thorn Gauntlets for roll damage and 56 poise... hurray~!
    avatar
    destutiodaemonis
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 20

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by destutiodaemonis on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:42 am

    anything interesting going on in the cov? like pvp things or what not?


    _________________
    PSN: appaxno

    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by robsthedon on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:38 am

    BeeSeaEss wrote: I'm glad to see some healthy cove talk! Welcome back from the dead Appax! (psst:Igomore4looksratherthanstats )

    You gotta love the HSWC 1.5 weight 7 poise! You think from are trolling us? Its like the rofap of armour pieces lol


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    avatar
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by robsthedon on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:47 am

    destutiodaemonis wrote:anything interesting going on in the cov? like pvp things or what not?

    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t18045-guerrilla-warfare-2v2-event-search-and-destroy


    _________________
    PSN Robsthedon

    EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    avatar
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 36
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2013-05-06
    Age : 23
    Location : Further than here, closer than there.

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Scryer569 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:51 am

    I will be getting my Ps3 version of Dark Souls back this week, so I will be able to represent both fronts in our mission. Which is nice. Just kinda derping on when the next PvP event is, me being me I can't navigate the forum very well, so if someone could point me in the right direction as far as the next Guerrilla Warfare event's date or the Class based Tourney, that'd be just great. happy


    _________________
    To all that would think to sour the beauty of our realm...

    Taste our steel.

    We are the Exiled of Ariamis. We are forever.

    XBL: CredoNeoxide.
    PSN: Scryer_569.
    avatar
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Ahhotep1 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:13 pm

    Scryer569 wrote:I will be getting my Ps3 version of Dark Souls back this week, so I will be able to represent both fronts in our mission. Which is nice. Just kinda derping on when the next PvP event is, me being me I can't navigate the forum very well, so if someone could point me in the right direction as far as the next Guerrilla Warfare event's date or the Class based Tourney, that'd be just great. happy

    Here ya go Scryer. It's Awesome that you will be able to do both xbl and ps3!!
    Guerrilla Event needs hosts! big grin

    All you need to do is go down the list in the Cove Sec. Also, check out the PVP Section and General Discussion Section.

    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t18045-guerrilla-warfare-2v2-event-search-and-destroy#350872

    There are others as well:

    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22082-the-trios-take-lordran#455724

    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22202-new-forum-event-dark-souls-fencing#458607

    I believe this is open to others as well:

    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t21692-cof-event-the-travels-of-the-cult-june-8th-to-june-9th#442945

    I have included only those events open to the Forum, if I left any others out that are open to the Forum it was an oversight.

    avatar
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 18
    Location : School

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Demon Slayer on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:41 pm

    Bo did you forget me?

    Fítz is sad crying


    _________________
    Mr Wolf -I solve problems-
    avatar
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Ahhotep1 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:44 pm

    Demon Slayer wrote:Bo did you forget me?

    Fítz is sad crying

    So sorry! You have an event and it's open to the Forum? I'm on it! big grin

    Hmmmm, I must be blind. I can find no event your cove is doing that is open to the Forum. Is it embedded in your cove thread? How about a link to it?

    Found it, finally. Fitz the event was May 11th :razz:

    avatar
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-11-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Texas

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by BeeSeaEss on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:41 pm

    robsthedon wrote:
    BeeSeaEss wrote: I'm glad to see some healthy cove talk! Welcome back from the dead Appax! (psst:Igomore4looksratherthanstats )

    You gotta love the HSWC 1.5 weight 7 poise! You think from are trolling us? Its like the rofap of armour pieces lol
    Ikr, best poise to weight ratio, hmmmm, why does it have to look so bad I guess you can make it look alright with some get-ups, but I've never really seen any costume outfit that makes it look good.


    _________________
    PSN:BeeSeaEss

    Exiled of Ariamis & proud of it. Rank: Council Member.

    I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

    Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand
    avatar
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 18
    Location : School

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Demon Slayer on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:51 pm

    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:Bo did you forget me?

    Fítz is sad crying

    So sorry! You have an event and it's open to the Forum? I'm on it! big grin

    Hmmmm, I must be blind. I can find no event your cove is doing that is open to the Forum. Is it embedded in your cove thread? How about a link to it?

    Found it, finally. Fitz the event was May 11th :razz:

    LOL indeed


    _________________
    Mr Wolf -I solve problems-
    avatar
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 6625
    Reputation : 232
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 26
    Location : International waters

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Forum Pirate on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:47 pm

    Jansports wrote:http://mmdks.com/2lhz

    this is how I'd do dex/faith. Honestly being able to choose GMB or Replenishment at the start give you huge momentum, and a 400 extra magic damage buffed Dex weapon gets so much work done, Most of the my fights go like... we dance around eventually trading a hit or two. I hit a good clean WoG (sometimes DA sometimes I trade with it, ect.) Tick stab off the WoG stun, fight over.

    It's pretty mechanical and a lot of people would consider it boring as heck but it is effective.

    Oh yeah Thorn Gauntlets for roll damage and 56 poise... hurray~!
    Thats how most of my fights go on any build with faith


    _________________
    Your rules are yours
    My honor is mine.
    Perspective is everything.
    We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    avatar
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Ahhotep1 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:42 pm


    I Am Honored to Announce that

    Ash "Snow Lord of Ariamis" Lumisade

    is now the Xbox Faction Leader


    Proper Bow

    All Xbl members are requested to contact Ash via either xbox (AshLumisade), or Forum PM (AshLumi).







    avatar
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9377
    Reputation : 134
    Join date : 2013-03-09
    Age : 20
    Location : Gensōkyō

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Dibsville on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 pm

    Congratulations.


    _________________
    PSN: Dibsville
    The Exiled of Ariamis; join the cause!
    EarthScraper wrote:OK, now I've just learnt that you never mess with Dibs on a Dark Souls topic, cause he will put you down.
    avatar
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-11-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Texas

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by BeeSeaEss on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:48 pm

    Congratulations Ash!! big grin I hope you can place a spark into the XBL faction side. I have xbox darksouls too, so I will help out if needed!


    _________________
    PSN:BeeSeaEss

    Exiled of Ariamis & proud of it. Rank: Council Member.

    I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

    Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand
    avatar
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 18
    Location : School

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Demon Slayer on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 pm

    Cograts Ash

    Hurrah



    _________________
    Mr Wolf -I solve problems-
    avatar
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 44
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-06-04
    Age : 18
    Location : Texas

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by AlphaTrol on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:33 am

    May I join Exiled?
    PSN: L7_AlphaTrol

    Edit: Was recommended by Appax.


    _________________
    Praise the Sun Praise The Umbasa!!!
    avatar
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 18
    Location : School

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Demon Slayer on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:43 am

    Firts off: Welcome to the forums bro happy

    Welcome trol

    Im Demon Slayer my psn is: fuegillo2 and my skpe name is Fitz, welcome to one of the greates covevants in this forum, you are licky indeed we the exiled are friendly people shortly youll see members giving a welcome to you.

    Have a good time round bro


    _________________
    Mr Wolf -I solve problems-
    avatar
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Ahhotep1 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:50 am

    AlphaTrol wrote:May I join Exiled?
    PSN: L7_AlphaTrol

    Edit: Was recommended by Appax.

    Alpha Welcome to the Exiled!! Appax' recommendation is as good as gold. twisted

    Read the first 5 posts of this thread if you haven't already. Add me or another on psn so we can get you into the chat.

    Other then that get to know everyone. As "Fitz" Demon Slayer tried to say, "we are a friendly bunch"

    If you need help with any of your builds just post and one of us will be sure to help!

    avatar
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 44
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-06-04
    Age : 18
    Location : Texas

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by AlphaTrol on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:04 am

    Demon Slayer wrote:Firts off: Welcome to the forums bro happy

    Welcome trol

    Im Demon Slayer my psn is: fuegillo2 and my skpe name is Fitz, welcome to one of the greates covevants in this forum, you are licky indeed we the exiled are friendly people shortly youll see members giving a welcome to you.

    Have a good time round bro

    Thanks! happy


    _________________
    Praise the Sun Praise The Umbasa!!!
    avatar
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 44
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-06-04
    Age : 18
    Location : Texas

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by AlphaTrol on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:08 am

    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    AlphaTrol wrote:May I join Exiled?
    PSN: L7_AlphaTrol

    Edit: Was recommended by Appax.

    Alpha Welcome to the Exiled!! Appax' recommendation is as good as gold. twisted

    Read the first 5 posts of this thread if you haven't already. Add me or another on psn so we can get you into the chat.

    Other then that get to know everyone. As "Fitz" Demon Slayer tried to say, "we are a friendly bunch"

    If you need help with any of your builds just post and one of us will be sure to help!

    Thanks a lot, bro. I'm working on a Lifehunt Scythe level 100 build for the upcoming Blighttown event... As well as to start racking up kills for the covenant!


    _________________
    Praise the Sun Praise The Umbasa!!!
    avatar
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Ahhotep1 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:43 am

    AlphaTrol wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    AlphaTrol wrote:May I join Exiled?
    PSN: L7_AlphaTrol

    Edit: Was recommended by Appax.

    Alpha Welcome to the Exiled!! Appax' recommendation is as good as gold. twisted

    Read the first 5 posts of this thread if you haven't already. Add me or another on psn so we can get you into the chat.

    Other then that get to know everyone. As "Fitz" Demon Slayer tried to say, "we are a friendly bunch"

    If you need help with any of your builds just post and one of us will be sure to help!

    Thanks a lot, bro. I'm working on a Lifehunt Scythe level 100 build for the upcoming Blighttown event... As well as to start racking up kills for the covenant!

    WHOA!! Nice to hear we have another scythe user. Yesh!!

    avatar
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1612
    Reputation : 86
    Join date : 2012-07-27

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Jansports on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:43 am

    http://mmdks.com/2lx7

    SL 100 Lifehunt build.
    avatar
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 44
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-06-04
    Age : 18
    Location : Texas

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by AlphaTrol on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:52 am

    Took first kill for the queen! :3


    _________________
    Praise the Sun Praise The Umbasa!!!
    avatar
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 44
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-06-04
    Age : 18
    Location : Texas

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by AlphaTrol on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:57 am

    Jansports wrote:http://mmdks.com/2lx7

    SL 100 Lifehunt build.

    I also made it so it could use buffs and miracles... Not pyros, though I could.


    _________________
    Praise the Sun Praise The Umbasa!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:43 pm