Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 23 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Latitoast Sat May 04, 2013 9:46 pm

I shall try to speed up the Xbox side.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=385882352204686544

That is the build I plan to use. Opinions? I wrote a short story about him.

Sir Alastor, a once famed knight, popular with young and old, he was exiled into the Painted World after learning the art of pyromancy, considered a sin in the eyes of the Monarchy, and any and all memory of his heroic deeds have been stamped out. Once in the Painted World, he swore loyalty to Priscilla, the only being he could respect as a Queen. Fueled by anger towards those who betrayed him, he now mercilessly hunts all who dare to enter the Painted World in efforts to harm his new queen.

I might have to mess around with the hoods, I want him to look as if he's trying to remain anonymous, via hiding his face under a hood. I went with Silver Knight Armor because of the cape, and I picked the BSS because of dat R2. I'm trying to make sure he only uses Straight Swords, but I'm also open to changes on the weapon.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 23 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Jansports Sat May 04, 2013 11:56 pm

@Toast put the pyro flame in the left hand, fire surge works better from that side, and you can hold a GC ready while you zone and poke with the BSS to punish anyone getting too friendly
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat May 04, 2013 11:57 pm

Gotcha.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 05, 2013 11:03 am

Latitoast wrote:I shall try to speed up the Xbox side.

Sir Alastor, a once famed knight, popular with young and old, he was exiled into the Painted World after learning the art of pyromancy, considered a sin in the eyes of the Monarchy, and any and all memory of his heroic deeds have been stamped out. Once in the Painted World, he swore loyalty to Priscilla, the only being he could respect as a Queen. Fueled by anger towards those who betrayed him, he now mercilessly hunts all who dare to enter the Painted World in efforts to harm his new queen.

I might have to mess around with the hoods, I want him to look as if he's trying to remain anonymous, via hiding his face under a hood. I went with Silver Knight Armor because of the cape, and I picked the BSS because of dat R2. I'm trying to make sure he only uses Straight Swords, but I'm also open to changes on the weapon.

Received your latest PM just as I was logging out.

Welcome to the Exiled Lati!! Shot a PM to Vechy (see xbl member roster). He is my Xbox Faction leader. Also, acquaint yourself with VmatrixX...for he will soon have a leadership position in the xbl Exiled Faction (Surprise!!! Matrix...haha!! PM me soon.)

I love your initiative in creating a character "back story" or lore. Please read post 5 in the OP. It concerns character lore and how to do it! There are many helpful and interesting links.

We are working with Emergence in supporting the Bio Compendium stickie thread.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8556-character-bio-compendeum-now-helmed-by-the-murgence#178569

Copy/paste your above char lore there then pm the link to me and I will create a "spoiler" expandable and place your Char Lore link there.

Make yourself at home!! If you need help just ask... cheers

Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun May 05, 2013 5:18 pm

I'm trying to decide between Blade of the Darkmoon, or Darkwraiths. :/

I can get lots of humanity if I'm a Darkwraith

But I don't have to be human to invade as a Darkmoon, and there are a lot of things related to Velka within the Painted World.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun May 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Darkwraith, all the way.
    Far more matches.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun May 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Maybe.

I already have the Covenant, I just have to kill those scumbag steves.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun May 05, 2013 5:23 pm

They aren't bad people.
    Just blind to the truth that they will DIE.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun May 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Good point.

I've already drained the water, but I just got a Green Shard.

I might go make a Divine Longsword so I can go get the Rite of Kindling real quick so I have lots of healing.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun May 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Loadsa Estus!
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun May 05, 2013 5:47 pm

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSAKun8H645oDzDmX0fnU-7G18eXJtV1-MI5FgeuW-5VCuqD9m0g

That depicts me trying to chug Estus against the Four Kings.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun May 05, 2013 5:49 pm

It doesn't work?
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun May 05, 2013 6:03 pm

It hasn't worked in the past.

But this time, I shall have all the Esuts.

20 Estus

I'll chug and chug and chug until I have prevailed, and then I shall get the means to invade.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun May 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Get Talisman
    WoTG
    Win 4 Kings

Last edited by RenegadeCop on Sun May 05, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun May 05, 2013 6:14 pm

^How you do this I'll never know.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun May 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Wait, I removed it.
    I saved science, bishes.
    And removed the awesome blue.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun May 05, 2013 6:22 pm

I made it all the way to the Fog Gate

Went in

Accidentaly landed on part of the staircase on my fall down.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun May 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Facepalm worthy moment.
    I have done it several times before, but without further ado;

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 23 Tumblr_mhf1scka6f1s4wlbio1_400
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun May 05, 2013 6:42 pm

I cried.

Then I made it to them

Start beating them slowly but steadily

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 23 Snapshot+2

Then they all decide to attack at the exact same time

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 23 196618_5RSO2WT8MSQAIIW5VFZIABNW6IKUFM_birthday_darwisy_064_H040616_L

Sir Alastor will preserve until the end though.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun May 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Classical.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun May 05, 2013 6:57 pm

I was on the 3rd King too.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun May 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Let's steer this back on track.
    Ahho, you have the reins here.
    Be free to steer this out of my general direction. big grin
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Sun May 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Latitoast wrote:I shall try to speed up the Xbox side.

I made an alternate version of your build here: http://mmdks.com/27as

I switched the pyroflame to the left hand for quicker casting of fire surge, switching to the wanderer class gave me 2 free points which I put into endurance so you could use a rapier for criticals in the off-hand and still fast roll. I changed to the Heater shield because of it's practicality, the crest shield is good when fighting enemies using magic, and I suggest you switch from the heater to the crest shield for fights against magic, but the heater has much higher physical def.

I would stock up on charcoal resin because of you slightly low damage from the swag sword, the resin should remedy that well though. I also switched to the Hollow thief hood, simply because it looks badass.
    Just remember you don't have to use this build, this is just my spin on it.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun May 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Maybe Wanderer is a better choice...

Oh well, I'm already level 40, no turning back now :3
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Sun May 05, 2013 7:07 pm

Latitoast wrote:Maybe Wanderer is a better choice...

Oh well, I'm already level 40, no turning back now :3

Oh, damn :oops:. I would still buy the resins though, they come in quite handy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:59 am