Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
skarekrow13
dancash1808
LordRevan
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
GkMrBane
Saxonberserker
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Serious_Much
EXViin0M
Emergence
Carphil
cdd1983
FexDS
Yarxov
JohnnyHarpoon
Whknight
Maneater_Mildred
User
23 posters

For those over populated guest of the website...

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

For those over populated guest of the website... Empty For those over populated guest of the website...

Post by User Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:27 am

Yes, I see you all. You are more populated than the base users of this website. As you all seemingly like to surf here, I would like to recommend you to join us in the sight. Their isn't no cost, other than slight exposure of a made identity by you, which may or may not evolve to a general identity. Just find 'register' on the sight. Just would like to offer to ya, If you certain guests are the type that come here ever so often.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

For those over populated guest of the website... Empty Re: For those over populated guest of the website...

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:21 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:Yes, I see you all. You are more populated than the base users of this website. As you all seemingly like to surf here, I would like to recommend you to join us in the sight. Their isn't no cost, other than slight exposure of a made identity by you, which may or may not evolve to a general identity. Just find 'register' on the sight. Just would like to offer to ya, If you certain guests are the type that come here ever so often.

"You can't vote for any more messages today'' Look Skyward i owe you a +1

Come on and join the fun, i promise i wont bite.....
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

For those over populated guest of the website... Empty Re: For those over populated guest of the website...

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Debt paid bump.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Well thank you, sack girl. Bit from what I see, they mostly visit the archives, general discussion, PvP, and trading/help. Most just read topics their, so it is hard for the message to actually cross to them, I think.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Lol yeah but its worth a try. I must get 10 mails a day to my psn, from ppl that wont even sign up here to mail me.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Well that's nice of em, isn't it? We should just mail them ourselves.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Some people just like to lurk, either forever or until they learn what the community is like. Seriously though if you have any doubts about joining know that this place is waaay more mellow than any other forum group I have come across, seriously no one will really bite and if they do it isn't hard at all :p
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Yeah, my friend calls me every time he needs something/has a question and I'm just like...you'd have a billion more people to help you if you just joined the forums.

Granted he didn't have a computer until a week or two ago...but he looked at the Wiki on his phone all the time, it woulda paid off just to connect already.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Another reason to join: No more ads!
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Yarxov wrote:Another reason to join: No more ads!

Precisely!
    cdd1983
    cdd1983

Post by cdd1983 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 pm

I looked at the wiki and the forum for a bit and thought "I wanna be in the club!" glad i did too. So far you guys are very helpful and I thank all of you.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Welcome to the site! big grin
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 pm

I say, this seems to be of interest for both the leader and the merchant. Makes sense, of course.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:46 pm

More people on the site means more people to talk to and more participation in various events~
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Yea I think if someone search in google:

"dark souls best weapon"

It will appear one of those thousand threads made in this forums, thats why we have so many guests
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 pm

First two results are us, however it links to the old forum instead of this one hehe.

Google
    cdd1983
    cdd1983

Post by cdd1983 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Carphil wrote:Yea I think if someone search in google:

"dark souls best weapon"

It will appear one of those thousand threads made in this forums, thats why we have so many guests

Its true just about any google search about dark souls brings you to the wiki or the forums. More traffic = more hype = more awesome games from From Software
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:02 pm

There are ads?

I NEVER EVEN KNEW
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Yeah, it was decided very early onto pay extra to be rid of them. You can thank Fex for asking that question :p
    cdd1983
    cdd1983

Post by cdd1983 Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Is there an app or something because I visit the sites all the time on my android browser and never see ads. I'm not going to a mobile site either though. (m.whatever.com)
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Sigh, i see them Again. Read the front post, guests. Seriously, join us.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:15 pm

*spooky voice* Jooooin usssss, orr beee baaaackstaaabed byyy uhhh, uhhh, evvverybooodyyyy!~
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:33 pm

This is a win thread. Never even saw it until now. For all you guests, lookere: this thread is a hall of fame of our usual suspects! How can you not want in?

Join us.

We have cake.

For those over populated guest of the website... Sunshine
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Oh my god CAKE!For those over populated guest of the website... 639795459

I don't even see a lie in sight either, you are getting a plus tomorrow for that hahaha.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:18 am

Tempted to sign up again so i can have a double helping of cake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm