Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Far East Trainers to Claim Duke's Archives

Poll

Can we?

[ 4 ]
    Far East Trainers to Claim Duke's Archives I_vote_lcap100%Far East Trainers to Claim Duke's Archives I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Far East Trainers to Claim Duke's Archives I_vote_lcap0%Far East Trainers to Claim Duke's Archives I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Far East Trainers to Claim Duke's Archives Empty Far East Trainers to Claim Duke's Archives

Post by tinypantha Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:37 am

Since the Noble Knight's Disbanded leaving the Duke's Archives abandoned it has gathered dust.
    So therefore I say the Far East Trainers should inherit the location due to it being a location of learning and because It is empty.
    Poll Will run for a week
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Far East Trainers to Claim Duke's Archives Empty Re: Far East Trainers to Claim Duke's Archives

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:41 am

Yes? No? The question is: who is going to challenge you?

Like you said, the area is empty. I would personally be for it because, aesthetically, I find the area appealing and more online activity there would be welcome by at least me.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Far East Trainers to Claim Duke's Archives Empty Re: Far East Trainers to Claim Duke's Archives

Post by robsthedon Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:36 am

Would be nice to see a cov there, it's a great place to pvp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:12 pm