Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A quick question about the armor section...

Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

A quick question about the armor section... Empty A quick question about the armor section...

Post by Heroez Blade Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:39 am

I was skimming through the armor section on the wiki to find the locations of some armor and I had one important question.

Why is the modded armor listed when it is frowned upon as a glitch/hack when people use it?

I realize it was in the coding of the game and it has stats and other detailed info, but if you have to hack to get it then why include it on the wiki? Can someone explain please?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

A quick question about the armor section... Empty Re: A quick question about the armor section...

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:20 am

Probably in case someone did hear about it and wanted to see if it was true that it was in disc cut content versus completely hacked. Basically, if you have to learn about it. It might as well be from us
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

A quick question about the armor section... Empty Re: A quick question about the armor section...

Post by Tolvo Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:37 am

Think of it as knowing a little bit about the behind the scenes. There isn't actual information on how to really go about getting it. Just simple information about cut content.
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:39 am

^^Good point. I guess it is a good tool to show others that it is in the coding.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:58 am