How far have you ever sunk?

Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Re: How far have you ever sunk?

Post by Forum Pirate on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:44 am

i've chain bsd but thats about it, and its fairly easily escape-able so i wouldn't say its 'sinking'. not like the int/faith twop, wog, mlgs rs combo.

We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:29 am

WarriorOfSunlight wrote:I tend to accidently offend people, it's the internet, folks seem to rage over simple little things, so I try to be as diplomatic as possible. I'm sorry for the politeness it's something us British are often stereotyped for.

Yay British!

PSN- ViralEnsign_

[[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶️_◀️◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶️_◀️◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:i've chain bsd but thats about it, and its fairly easily escape-able so i wouldn't say its 'sinking'. not like the int/faith twop, wog, mlgs rs combo.
    Usually Int/faith builds have very low poise so I like fighting them :3 (My Great scythe stunlock is 2 R2's and an R1 for ~1200 damage winking )

Liff Daddy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Liff Daddy on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:16 pm

When I started in PvP I just couldn't get that first win. So I resorted to Fire Tempest when the host and a phantom were fighting the royal guards in the main hall at Anor Londo. Killed them both and felt terrible afterwards.

Post by TheMadTitan on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:53 am

I once used the bb glitch to have smough's armor, fang boar helm and fire-avelyn+10 so I could grief the burg at level 4. It was funny when people would realise I couldn't run and start taunting a small distance away, like I wasn't going to shoot them with the crossbow in my hands. Probably shouldn't have done that.

Post by Zechk on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:43 pm

WarriorOfSunlight wrote:I do love tea.......right better stop before I turn into a stereotype.
    But yeah I've never actually invaded anyone on DS or DeS, must be a British thing too.

This made me chuckle in the 'laughing with rather than at' sense. NOT invading people is a British thing? We've spent the better part of human history invading everyone we could discover (and getting our brains invaded out by most of Europe). We are clearly the perfect nation to play DkS big grin

Also, Gwyn would get decked by the queen.

On topic: I once was summoned into a friend's world waring only Logan's hat and a pink dress. That's gotta violate some sort of moral code I think.

Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:53 pm

theres a pink dress? what is it? all i see are whites, reds and black skirts...

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:30 pm

I still say i got it worst. Your sink-ages seems to be lesser than mine >.>
    befowler

Post by befowler on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Lowest point overall in terms of addiction was when I broke a controller and my DkS disc after a particularly grueling afternoon in the archives. And then repurchased the game the next day.

Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:36 pm

^Lol I would take the disc out, put it away in the case and hide it behind my TV...only to move everything out of the way and put it back in the next day.

Dark75Messiah

Post by Dark75Messiah on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:19 pm

I for some reason invaded a guy when it turned out later (through messages) that he'd summoned me. Weird, low level build fight, well for me anyway, we both had polearms, he was wearing sir onion's armour and I was rigged up in the elite knight suit, nicely tuned. He runs off after a short exchange and tries all sorts of pyro on me, which I avoid as he's obviously not set up to wear the armour. I keep rolling to his side and even pull off a taunt which causes him to rage. I killed him while he powered up his blade, with a backstab. OOPS.

I'd not intended to invade, the game made me hostile for a reason I'm not sure about myself, my white soapstone had been laid to help fight the twin gargoyles. I just got annoyed with him when he cast all these screen filling pyros and healed himself constantly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:06 pm