this girl is horny

ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: this girl is horny

Post by ChillerHR on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:07 am

@E

...in game of course, I have so much respect for you, your reasoning here...that I'm kind of picturing you as out of this world PvPer...I'd like to check that out...
    happy

PvP Lvl: 55, 100, 120
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:20 am

ChillerHR wrote:@E

...in game of course, I have so much respect for you, your reasoning here...that I'm kind of picturing you as out of this world PvPer...I'd like to check that out...
    happy

I'm honored by your respect and flattered by your words. I'm far from being out of this world at pvp though. I have room for a lot of improvement.

Please help the community by joining both wikis and Fextralife!

Forum Guidelines / Resource Guides / Dark Souls Wiki / Dark Souls 2 Wiki / Wiki Live Chat

Fextralife / Wiki Twitch / Emergence Twitch / Wiki Fight Club / The Pantheon
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:02 am

Ive been called names only for being spanish! When the haters look at my xboxlive profile they see spanish txt so they just end texting me something like:

-u mexican *** gtfo wall climbr (this one is pretty accurate)

Of course, i receive some regular hate mail in time to time, like the old good "hxor" txt or the great "fite m again u noob i will break u" xD.

“There is real beauty in Dark Souls. It reveals that life is more suffering than pleasure, more failure than success, and that even the momentary relief of achievement is wiped away by new levels of difficulty. It is also a testament to our persistence in the face of that suffering. “
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:50 am

The Letter X wrote:E, do you carry Smough's Hammer with you at all times? I will refuse to take no as an answer.

I did make a Banhammer build, and decided that the DGH was best suited for the looks. Plus it's actually mildly useful.

Please help the community by joining both wikis and Fextralife!

Forum Guidelines / Resource Guides / Dark Souls Wiki / Dark Souls 2 Wiki / Wiki Live Chat

Fextralife / Wiki Twitch / Emergence Twitch / Wiki Fight Club / The Pantheon
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

Post by IIdoneus on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:16 pm

The best one I ever got was when someone beat me sent me a message in Japanese. I had my Japanese friend translate it for me and it said "I am good at this game but so lonely in my life!"
    I did not know if I should feel terribad or laugh my *** off.

PSN: IIdoneus
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:53 am

Alright gents, it's been an interesting couple days for my invasions.

Okay so first off, everyone hates sorcerers. I was using a sorcerer/pyro yesterday and invading in the Demon Ruins. I was just being dumb using fire surge and acid surge, and then when that would run out I'd go crazy with CMW and DB. Anyways I was called "mr [rooster] sucker" "[homosexual] who lives in his mom's basement" "dishonest backstabber" (that was because I killed and AFK player silly ) and oh so many colorful names. I think the best was when a guy called me a hacker for using CMW, DB, and being able to fast roll with the giant's torso at level 50. I sent him my build with all my rings and told him he needs to learn the game to which he replied that "[he's] put 200+ hours into the game." I sent him my stats and told him that I had Havel's ring on, but he still decided to report me lol!

Then I go onto a faith build that uses an occult bandit's knife +5 (game calls it "occult knife") and assorted miracles, and I decide to have more fun by using RoF and slumbering ring and hiding in the forest. I would sneak up, back stab, and run away. Sometimes I'd cast Seek Guidance to scare them into thinking that I'd casted TWoP. Anyhow, I would run towards the hydra and so many people jumped off and died because I'd WoTG them off the ledge or because they rolled wrong. This is the thing that surprised me: everyone loved the build. I got all these messages saying things like "lol good one" and "haha nice."

Moral of the story: everyone hates sorcerers. Shrug
    ...That or people really do not want to be invaded in the Demon Ruins and will send you lots of hatemail if you invade there (seriously I just spammed fire surge and some of them were dumb enough to rush me).

Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:38 pm

hey its andres wrote:Alright gents, it's been an interesting couple days for my invasions.

Okay so first off, everyone hates sorcerers. I was using a sorcerer/pyro yesterday and invading in the Demon Ruins. I was just being dumb using fire surge and acid surge, and then when that would run out I'd go crazy with CMW and DB. Anyways I was called "mr [rooster] sucker" "[homosexual] who lives in his mom's basement" "dishonest backstabber" (that was because I killed and AFK player silly ) and oh so many colorful names. I think the best was when a guy called me a hacker for using CMW, DB, and being able to fast roll with the giant's torso at level 50. I sent him my build with all my rings and told him he needs to learn the game to which he replied that "[he's] put 200+ hours into the game." I sent him my stats and told him that I had Havel's ring on, but he still decided to report me lol!

Then I go onto a faith build that uses an occult bandit's knife +5 (game calls it "occult knife") and assorted miracles, and I decide to have more fun by using RoF and slumbering ring and hiding in the forest. I would sneak up, back stab, and run away. Sometimes I'd cast Seek Guidance to scare them into thinking that I'd casted TWoP. Anyhow, I would run towards the hydra and so many people jumped off and died because I'd WoTG them off the ledge or because they rolled wrong. This is the thing that surprised me: everyone loved the build. I got all these messages saying things like "lol good one" and "haha nice."

Moral of the story: everyone hates sorcerers. Shrug
    ...That or people really do not want to be invaded in the Demon Ruins and will send you lots of hatemail if you invade there (seriously I just spammed fire surge and some of them were dumb enough to rush me).

Genious. Im adding that trick to my book.

“There is real beauty in Dark Souls. It reveals that life is more suffering than pleasure, more failure than success, and that even the momentary relief of achievement is wiped away by new levels of difficulty. It is also a testament to our persistence in the face of that suffering. “
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:21 pm

By all means, add it. The animation for the casting is exactly the same as far as I. or anyone else I run into, can tell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:25 pm